Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Affleck (pics)
10-10-2012, 11:05 AM,
RE: Ben Affleck
That's would be the desired result if wearing well; no one can tell for sure if you are wearing or not wearing.
10-10-2012, 06:04 PM,
Do you guys believe UFO's too? How about the Jewish cabal that runs US government. And let's not forget that JFK was assassinated by the cubans.
10-10-2012, 06:27 PM,
Mork,

I've noticed you've said before:
"There is no way affleck wears a piece. What makes people think he wears? He is under constant scrutiny from paparazzi and if he was bald it would come out, surely."

Have you never done a search on google?
I'd like to reverse your question and ask you:
Why do you think there are hundreds of websites debating this premise?

I'm not saying I know one way or the other, but based upon images, I can at least understand why there is the debate.

I do envy you your life of absolute certainties.
It must be so simple & easy if you never have to question anything and blinker yourself from doubts & possibilities.
10-10-2012, 11:06 PM,
get over it. He wears, and he wears damn good pieces. What's the point of arguing?
10-11-2012, 03:12 AM,
The point, younggun, is perhaps something you have missed altogether. This topic of discussion is not for the sake of pure argument. It is here because we, wearers, would like to know a difinitive answer to the question of whether or not people like Affleck wear because if the answer is yes, it means there are even better hair replacement systems out there than we currently have access to. And that means they will filter down to the availability and price accessibility of us mere peasants. And it means we could learn the secrets to getting such realistic looking results from a hair replacement system.

We all like to look good. Some are content with how things are now. But many of us are keen to advance and progress the current limits and restrictions that the hair-wearing technology offers today.
10-11-2012, 03:48 AM,
RE: Ben Affleck (pics)
I don't get it. I have seen pics posted both here and elsewhere of guys wearing pieces that look every bit as good and realistic as many of these affleck pics. Is affleck some sort of holy grail of hair?

Again..I just don't get it.
10-13-2012, 07:12 PM,
Its always going to be someone like Ben Affleck.
Ben fits the bill because:
1) there are already rumours that he wears/has worn.
2) He's a good looking guy who depends upon his looks & image for his career.

and most importantly:
3) He's rich & famous, therefore he is in an exceptionally privileged position of being able to find and afford the very latest and very best. His appearance is paramount to him and he has no restrictions.

Its not Ben that is the Holy Grail, its that he has the ability & opportunity to find the Holy Grail.

If anyone is going to have access to the latest in hair replacement, its more likely to be someone like Ben, rather than 'Joe Bloggs" from the general public.
It was only a few decades ago that whilst ordinary men were walking around with very obvious pieces on their heads, the movie industry were supplying their stars with much more advanced versions that were going undetected on and off screen.

Its that technology which has filtered down to what you're wearing today, because people were asking the same questions we are, to know what, how, who was wearing on screen.
Public demand for the pioneering movie star make-up, beauty products & cosmetic surgery is exactly what generated the stuff that is available to everyone today.

So you might not 'get it' when it comes to the Ben debate, but you are getting the benefit of it.
10-13-2012, 10:51 PM,
Well articulated Hersute; that's it on the nail.
10-14-2012, 02:42 AM,
No, I understand what you guys are saying conceptually but my point is that affleck could very well be achieving this with current technology. I would wager many stars wear but most do not pull a travolta and go out for photos with lace showing. I have seen photos on this board and others of people achieving results giving them hair as good looking as affleck.

Also, in this Information Age, I seriously doubt that any new advancements in this industry are going to remain in a vacuum for long. Yes, advancements are good but these things trickle down to the marketplace much quicker than years past.

But hey, wearing or not, the fact that people debate whether some of these stars wear, is testimony to how realistic this can be.
10-26-2012, 08:51 AM,
There are not better hair systems out there - just better wearers.