Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to haircutter without..
09-30-2012, 10:29 PM,
Going to haircutter without..
saying that u wear a hairpiece (partial at the front)?
Is this possible? Or would the haircutter notice that is sth no right.
Im young and really too shy to say that Im wearing a piece..
10-01-2012, 02:00 AM,
RE: Going to haircutter without..
Go out of town to a barber for a hair cut without wearing the piece, wear a hat.
10-01-2012, 02:14 AM,
Two ` risks` of doing what you suggest---firstly, there is a strong possibility that a barber/stylist will snag the lace with the teeth of a comb, should they not be aware you are wearing, and could easily tear the lace, and secondly, it will be quite obvious to him/her because the hair would be longer than your existing hair and also, working at such close-quarters, and dampening the hair, they will ` tumble` to the fact that you have something glued/tape-on, and then how will you feel when you`re sitting there and you get ` busted` ?
It`s better to just bite the bullet on this, and be up-front... there`s no shame in wearing or wanting to improve your appearance....... if you are ` that` self-conscious, you could simply send it to Debbie at http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com and she can do a ` remote` cut -in for you...if it`s only a partial ,you could easily ` adjust` it a bit once she has it trimmed for you, and you have it bonded onto your head.
10-01-2012, 09:06 AM,
I agree with Paul about using Debbie. She just did a remote cut in for me on a full topper, and did a great job. The piece blends great. Only issue is, the front was about an inch too long. No problem, went to my wife's stylist, she just trimmed the front, and it's perfect now. Was in the chair less than 10 minutes. Debbie does great work.