Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Propecia wear off effects?
09-29-2012, 09:59 AM,
Propecia wear off effects?
So ive been taking propecia for about 6 months now, i have to admit it has helped my hair substantially. That being said, not being able to use my D**K for the rest of my life sounds horrible, luckily i haven't experienced any "effects" like some people, but the idea of it freaks me the hell out. The only thing im worried about is how long do i have before my hair starts falling out? if any one has any experience with this please feel free to share, i just want to know how long of a time span i have before i really need to get a hair system haha
09-29-2012, 11:21 PM,
RE: Propecia wear off effects?
I came off propecia. I did have side effects though -- If you're not experiencing them I wouldn't worry about the scaremongering happening online although I must say it was pretty severe for me (although it was clear i was having sides from the first month).

If your hair is looking good with it don't feel that the scaremongering necessitates change, just thought i'd say that before I answered your question.

I noticed my hairloss beginning to catch up from the third week, where it became noticeable pretty much after the third month for me. My hair wasn't that great to begin with though, so the effect was more prominent.

My recommendation: If you're going to use a hair system, but want the option to return to propecia if it doesn't work out for you (if your hair is good enough) keep taking it.. otherwise take it up to the day you order.
09-30-2012, 03:49 AM,
RE: Propecia wear off effects?
I agree with with the post above, I wouldn't worry about coming off of the drug if you are not experiencing any side effects. I was on propecia for about 5 years and recently had to stop the drug due to side effects.

I have been off of of propecia for about six months now and can honestly say that I have not noticed a huge difference in hair loss in that time. Most published reports state that you will most likely revert back to where you were before you started taking the drug within 6 to 12 months after quitting.

But again I would say if it aint broke don't fix it... I would have never stopped if I didn't experience any sides.