Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Full Cap Photos
08-25-2009, 07:28 PM,
Re: Some Full Cap Photos
dale1389 Wrote:The only thing im really worried about with this full cap when i take the plunge, is attachment and getting it on without glue everywhere and without big kinks in the lace!!!

I have an almost foolproof method for attaching straight and clean. You have read the rough draft of my eBook I think???

The final copy is edited and online now and you can find instructions for my attachment method here- http://www.hairjive.com/blog/?page_id=25.

Don't worry about getting glue everywhere. It's pretty easy the way I attach.

When you get ready to take the plunge let me know and I will walk you through it.
08-26-2009, 01:00 AM,
JRob,

Your e-book is great but where are the step-by-step pictures ??? This is most definitely a case where pictures are worth thousands of words!

I noticed you have yet to post any recent pictures of the finished product (unless I have missed them somehow). Is it because you are not satisfied with the full-cap and don't feel it's up to par yet ? Should those of us considering a full cap wait a while til some of the issues are worked out (ie. the temple area ventilation problem you mentioned) ?

Thanks for your input on this !
08-26-2009, 09:44 AM,
klifford Wrote:JRob,

Your e-book is great but where are the step-by-step pictures ??? This is most definitely a case where pictures are worth thousands of words!

I noticed you have yet to post any recent pictures of the finished product (unless I have missed them somehow). Is it because you are not satisfied with the full-cap and don't feel it's up to par yet ? Should those of us considering a full cap wait a while til some of the issues are worked out (ie. the temple area ventilation problem you mentioned) ?

Thanks for your input on this !

Working on it buddy! I will be adding full color, step by step pics to the eBook in the very near future.

And I did post pics of my latest unit on my blog a couple of days ago.
08-26-2009, 07:57 PM,
Dale, I'm all sorts of confused.

You have hair - all buzzed it appears - but you got all-lace wig (which looks damn good btw) and now you're not wearing it?

What's the story?
08-26-2009, 10:01 PM,
BostonKid Wrote:Dale, I'm all sorts of confused.

You have hair - all buzzed it appears - but you got all-lace wig (which looks damn good btw) and now you're not wearing it?

What's the story?

Hey buddy,

Ive always had crap thinnish hair... had it pretty long, decided to go a full cap and make a transition between my own long hair and full cap.

i shaved my head and got it all ready to attach etc, spent hours trying to do it, couldnt get it attached right as i was trying to intergrate my nape hair (big mistake for my first time), decided f*ck it, then ended up stuffing up and going into local town with a shaved head, all my mates saw my shaved head so there is no way i could make the transition now!

have to wait until hair grows out again to go the full cap!
08-27-2009, 12:12 AM,
Ahhh, gotchya.

See that's why I'm interested in the PSB ThinSkin - easier attachment, or so I hear.

But if you can secure on your head now, I say f*ck it and go out w/ it.
08-27-2009, 03:49 AM,
k this n jrob has convinced me to go down full cap
10-23-2009, 08:39 PM,
Hey Dale, how's the full cap look after a couple of months? know you haven't worn it much yet but just wondering

How long is the hair on it? Six inches or do you think it's longer?
10-23-2009, 09:36 PM,
hey buddy, no idea mate its stashed away somewhere. id say the length is about 3-4 inches though!!! hair would of held up well because its been in a draw!
10-24-2009, 05:48 PM,
How long til you pull it out and start wearing it you reckon? I'd be keen as to start wearing if I was in your position! I'm about to order a full cap now, did you message John to hook it up or how did you go about it? I am thinking of just get a stock cap for the first time as well.
Also how long did it take between you ordering to it arriving down under?

Thanks mate, sorry to be a hassle.