Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Full Cap Photos
08-11-2009, 02:15 PM,
Re: Some Full Cap Photos
my plans are: to let my hair grow out, then make the transition to this full cap.. so i will probably attach it in about 4 months...
will also get some blonde through it and also might manually thin it out a bit, especially on the sides as its far too dense the sides just above my sideburns.

i had trouble getting it attached, as i was trying to implement my nape hair, which was a big mistake and far too much to take on to start with. i then gave up and went out with a shaved head which was stupid as i have to wait ages for my hair to grow out again lol.

another thing is i'll probably straighten it, as hair is a bit curly at the front. might order straight hair next time!

thanks guys
08-12-2009, 03:01 AM,
I don't know if using a hair straightener is a good idea, it applies heat. You don't want to end up with hair looking like straw.

Just style it with some product, and over time you will find that the curl lessens.
08-12-2009, 03:53 PM,
"One-n-Only" Curl Remover from Sallys doesn't use any heat. Works fine and the hair is fine aftwards.
08-12-2009, 05:07 PM,
thanks for the tips guys
08-12-2009, 08:02 PM,
Wait, Dale, why did you get the full cap in the first place if you had hair?

You wrote you shaved your head to wear the full-cap?
08-12-2009, 08:33 PM,
Longer hair styles are much easier to pull off with a fullcap. Yours looks good, the density is right and the colour is nice. Are you going to use your own sideburns or the fullcap's?
08-12-2009, 08:38 PM,
BostonKid Wrote:Wait, Dale, why did you get the full cap in the first place if you had hair?

You wrote you shaved your head to wear the full-cap?

hey mate, i had hair, but i have a very ordinary hair line and have always had really thin hair and its getting worse at 20 years old. My brother went bald very young and sports the bald look pretty well, but im not a fan of the shape of my head.

although i have ordinary hair, when its at a good length its ok but its getting to that stage where my side are so thin i cant get a good style happening.

I'm pretty much just planning for the future, because i'd rather go from some hair to a hair piece, instead of no hair to a hairpiece, its a lot more believable and the transition will be smoother Wink
08-12-2009, 08:39 PM,
Traco Wrote:Longer hair styles are much easier to pull off with a fullcap. Yours looks good, the density is right and the colour is nice. Are you going to use your own sideburns or the fullcap's?

I made a template with sideburns but they didn't really come out great or realistic looking, so i'm going to use my own sideburns Smile
08-13-2009, 01:11 AM,
do u have any of ur pics with ur own hair. It would be nice if you post one of that...
08-13-2009, 03:06 AM,
Yes, be careful with the straightener. Make sure it is specifically for color treated hair.

I have had a stylist use some on a piece and it definitely "moves" the hair, but he simply painted it on and it laid the hair flat. I'm going to do some more experimentation, but I'm thinking that what I will have to do is actually comb the hair into the desired position and monitor it closely.