Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know where to get cut ins in Ireland
08-10-2009, 03:18 AM,
Anyone know where to get cut ins in Ireland
If anyone knows the name of a good stlyist for hair pieces in Ireland can you please let me know as I desperately need a good one.

Best Wishes

D
08-11-2009, 06:58 AM,
Re: Anyone know where to get cut ins in Ireland
I realise that this might be classed as advertising so if anyone knows of a good stylist for cutins - especially in the West of Ireland then please let me know at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Best Wishes

D
08-11-2009, 09:44 AM,
I've already offered to help summerbreeze, and if you want I can do your cut in. Just look at all my photos and bear in mind I use a robocut, I'm not a trained stylist. But if you like what you see in my photos I can help get you up and running.
08-13-2009, 11:56 AM,
Hi Mr Burns - thanks for your kind offer but I really need a stylist so if you know of anyone or have heard of anyone that is good I'd be grateful if you let me know.
08-13-2009, 09:41 PM,
There are plenty of good stylists. One guy in particular in Boyle/Tubbercurry in Co.Sligo, he's very good. Another guy I know in Kiltimagh, Co.Mayo is very good.

I still have to take the plunge after 3 years of wearing and try a stylist sometime. I'm just too scared that they will cut away my temple point curtains Smile
08-14-2009, 02:07 AM,
Hey Mr Burns - thanks for your reply - would you mind emailing me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> with details for these stylists.

Best Wishes

Dan