Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can i send pics to toplace? (Pic)
09-14-2012, 10:55 AM,
Can i send pics to toplace? (Pic)
Im Doing a whole bunch of studying while i prepare to order. Luckily my own hairstylist is helping me out with this endeavor. He thinks its fascinating and had no idea how far hair systems have come from looking "fake"! its very interesting to him and educating! I was just wondering can i send a picture to toplace of a style i want and can they recreate it? Also on a sidenote, i basically want the most realistic hair i can have, with a very comftarable thin base, any suggestions? My lifestyle isn't too crazy i work out about 3 times a week. im a Barista! at Starbucks so its not like some intense work lol. let me know your thoughts! here a picture of the style im looking for!

Attached Files Image(s)

09-14-2012, 08:31 PM,
RE: Can i send pics to toplace?
Hi bamac22, will you be wearing a Topper or Fullcap ? If Topper, will your sides/back growing hair be thick [dense] enough to ` carry` such a high density ? That guy has relatively thick hair [lucky sod !!] If you`re going for a relatively high density with an ` exposed` front hairline, like he wears, you`re better going for French lace base with Swiss lace [SFS] at the front ` exposed` area... John will know what to order for you.....and yes, you can of course send pics...both of your remaining hair [if any] and the style you`d like to achieve. One of the advantages of Fullcaps is that there is blending-in to be down onto growing hair, so it can be more straightforward than in the case of a topper where it`s important to get matching-densities between growing side and back hair, and the system hair.
09-16-2012, 08:39 AM,
I want to get a topper, but isnt full cap for your entire head? i want something that will cover my head but will also go down my sides and my back, so its much easier to blend and less worry about density, is that possible?
09-16-2012, 12:06 PM,
Bamac,
Yes--please send photos. We'll send the photos to the factory along with your order so they can see exactly the look you're after. Some customers send photos of a style they like from the internet, some from magazine photos, and some send photos of themselves when they had their own hair. It's a good idea to send photos with your template and hair sample.
Regards,
John
09-17-2012, 04:01 AM,
Not being flippant with you but anything is ` possible`--you can have whatever you want really , however, if you have a reasonable density on your remaining hair [sides/back] I`d say you`d be better to confine yourself to a topper for now.....simply to ease yourself into this game..... learn to bond/ debond, clean-up etc., and what bonding materials suit your physiology best.
Get a matching-density by sending pics of your remaining hair to John , and if possible, pics of you when you had all your own hair....... once you master the initial ` tricks` of wearing, you can get a bit more adventurous and do a bit of ` experimenting` with different densities/styles and possibly going for a bigger -size system, if you feel you need better coverage if your growing hair has continued to thin.... without seeing pics. of you, I can`t be more specific. The general wisdom is to re-create your original style/look for your first order.... i.e. replace what you`ve lost.Regards for now.