Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survival of the fittest, The test of endurance
09-16-2012, 04:57 PM,
RE: Survival of the fittest, The test of endurance
To answer your sweat comment, I will put the bases on my inner arm where I have no hair growing. I will probably be using bigger patches on my arms, basically I will use what I can get. I welcome sweat, in fact I'm going to go jogging to intentionally induce sweat. I want to see how the bases react to sweat and how it feels on my arm while it's sweating.

Remember I have never wore or know what wearing feels like. The only instance I've had anything remotely similar on my skin has been a band aid. When I have a bandaid on my skin I can feel it and know it's there I can relate to it. I know what it feels like when wet, I can tell and feel the difference between a conventional band aid and those new liquid band aids. Basically If I do this test and can tell the difference between the 2 and also judge the appearance between the two I will feel like my time has been warranted.

For example.... Nothing in the following is factual just a hypothetical result. I conclude that super fine lace is a little more detectable but I honestly dont feel it on my skin. On the other hand the new super skin is 100% undetectable under every condition but it feels like I'm wearing a band aid! Or skin looks good but after sweating in it for 2 days it gets really funky. Or lace looks good but starts peeling off after sweating and taking a shower. Or skin looks good but after sweat and a shower it makes a "saran wrap" sound. <----- This is what I'm basically getting at with these tests. I want to evaluate the different materials and form opinions on them.

For the time being I will be wearing short sleeved shirts until the cold comes, and yes I will be wearing it to bed. As when I wear a piece I will be wearing it to bed, will not remove for the night. I'm still researching what glues I will be using. I already got 1 and will probably try 3 or 4 others. I'm not looking into testing every single glue I will use only the top ones mostly used here. I have no idea yet what I will be using for cleaning, maybe I will try a few different kinds so I can document which one does the best job!

I know this may seem very unorthodox to some but I know it will make me feel better about my decision of wearing. It will help me with my stage fright of wearing and I will be making a more informed decision as I will already be familiar with the materials and how they behave for the most part. Yes the tests will not determine with 100% accuracy how this stuff will perform on my head but I definitely feel it will be a good gauge on how things will work up above! I feel and hope these tests will carry over into the real world. If not I will come on here and say look i've done all these tests this is what I concluded but when I did this to my head I was totally wrong!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Survival of the fittest, The test of endurance - HairMysterio - 09-16-2012, 04:57 PM