Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how many people here ..
09-11-2012, 12:11 PM,
how many people here ..
how many people here turned to a hair system because Propecia was causing them sides or because they never wanted to touch the drug to begin with?

im at a stage when iv never taken the drug (due to fear of what it can do to me long term) and im at the point where i need to make a decision if im ether going to try to save my hair by give the drug a shot. or let my hair go knowing i will have a hair system to turn to down the road.

really hard to decide.
09-11-2012, 03:11 PM,
RE: how many people here ..
hey man, just go down the hair system route, im currently taking propecia and while i havent experience any "sides" it freaks me the fuck out, im taking the plunge and getting a system. honestly man your hair once it starts going downhill, it doesnt get better, thats a sad fact of life, all propecia and rogaine really do is prevent the inevitable. get the system, feel good about your hair, move on with life Wink focus on the bigger things my friend
09-12-2012, 07:43 AM,
utter waste of time,if youre expecting the full head of hair prior to hair loss, its not gonna happen.
i like many on this forum, tried the maigc pills, religiously poppng maybee one two ever day.
cost alot of money over the years,assuming i didnt buy fake ones,
and received original meds.

even if there were a diffrence, it woudnt be as good as a hair system, for density,
do yourself a huge favour,

if you really need to move on, and the fact youre here, says youre reaching a real crossroads,

the best soloution,barring a hair-transplant (and they arent innnfaLABLE)

a non surgical hair replacment system, hair peice, wigg,

feel great, look youre best, get on living , feeling bloody fantastic
anty
09-12-2012, 09:33 AM,
antywanty . did you experience any sides on fin? or it just didnt work.
09-12-2012, 10:19 AM,
just didnt work
09-12-2012, 03:31 PM,
I don't post here much because i don't wear yet, but i just wanted to say stay away from propecia. That drug has ruined so many mens lives.

I took propecia for only one week and it has caused serious chronic fatigue that has been going on for 2 years since taking propecia. Luckily the sexual sides went away, but i now have very little energy to do anything.

The drug is basically just poison. DHT is an essential hormone, it's not redundant and it does a lot more than just make men go bald. For a start DHT is the only reason you have a male body, as it's the reason males mutate into men as a fetus.

My advise is to use concealers for as long as possible then get a hair system. That's my plan.
09-13-2012, 01:40 PM,
I was in Fin for a year.. and actually it kept my hair, but I noticed some sides like liquid ejaculation => no orgasm at all in my relationships, and pain in my chest (maybe it wasn't from the drug but I got scared xD).

I am considering taking it once a week because I've read that maybe you can get same effects and no sides,

depends on the hair you have man, I can get on with few hair considering I don't have to dedicate much time on it and I can still get girls.

But regarding of my head shape, I know that bald I wouldn't get laid, or I had to try a lot and maybe just finish with a fatty , so I my hairloss advance a lot, I know I have this good solution, that's the good part of it man, you ALWAYS have a choice, Transplants, Hair System...

Just work hard on what you want to achieve and you'll get it.

Hair system is the safest way (hair transplant maybe can get you scars.. drugs sides..) but also it's fake hair on your head and has some maintenance. Just open your mind and consider hair as it is, a cosmetic thing, not much else, just be happy man Smile.

And also the PGD2 route (Cotsarellis) looks promising, we all will see
09-14-2012, 03:07 PM,
Hi,
I looked at taking propecia,but didn't like what i heard about the side effects,so i decided not to,instead i went down the hairpiece route,which to date i am happy with.

Any drug that can cause problems in the bedroom(i have read this),im not going to use,i would rather be bald with a healthy sex drive,than head full of hair but no drive.I understand some guys on propecia,will not have sides,but im not taking the gamble,and you have to take this drug for the rest of your life if you want to retain the hair you have.

Regards topcat