Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took the plunge. Finally (Pics)
09-11-2012, 08:50 PM,
RE: Took the plunge. Finally
Well, first day in college was ok. Its very natural and soon i was not thinking too much about it.

But.. mind plays games with you at the beginning, and it depends very much on your character. For me its crucial to think of it as a hobby, an option, a decision NOT depending on its absolute perfection everytime. This has been said a thousand times, tough.. but it really is a personality test.

Anty, you always seem so happy about it, I hope I got your mood in a short time!

Hey bamac22! You seem optimistic, man. That's the way it should be. Just do it in hollidays or something and not like me, 2 days before college! This way you will have time to adapt your mind and perfect a few things.

Thanks for the advide Paul, i'm discovering the cruelty of the digital cameras, but in person I really cant see a color difference in full light... so its ok. I have back2 natural waiting for when things get worse.

Now i want to do a few tweaks. Im depending too much on conditioner or its overly bulky and dense (i can show some scalp in the frontline, but overall its dense). So... now im entering dangerous grounds cause ill try shortening a little bit and perhaps the thinning scissors

Ive searched the forum but i havent seen a consensus of "maximm shortness of hair". Now i have a little less than 2 inches. I plan to get it at 1 or 1 and 1/2" (3-3,5 cm), what do you think?

About thinning, I saw in videos to thin it very near the base or it wont semm any lighter. Do you have experience with this?

And now I have some itchiness going on in just 3 days! Showering (without shampoo) helped, but the water cant get below the tape, I think

Well, lets see. Thanks everybody!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Took the plunge. Finally - Earthling - 09-10-2012, 03:12 AM
RE: Took the plunge. Finally - antywanty - 09-10-2012, 05:39 AM
RE: Took the plunge. Finally - bamac22 - 09-10-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: Took the plunge. Finally - antywanty - 09-10-2012, 08:25 PM
RE: Took the plunge. Finally - Earthling - 09-11-2012, 08:50 PM
RE: Took the plunge. Finally - antywanty - 09-11-2012, 09:03 PM