Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took the plunge. Finally (Pics)
09-10-2012, 01:07 PM,
RE: Took the plunge. Finally
hey earthling!

im just going to be completely honest, i think it looks GREAT!! seriously man if i was in public i would not know you were wearing or even be supicious! i think alot "hairwearers" on this site are very obssesed with the hair and want to be a perfection that even normal people with hair dont have! people dont look at your hair man, no one cares as much as we do about our hair. i started using an nano fibers and i was so EXICTED about how my hair look, i was waiting for the compliments or people to say something.....NOTHING hahah it just goes to show you, our worst enemies are ourselves, but im taking the plunge soon to get a hairpeice! i say if it makes you feel better then just F****ing do it! but seriously dont worry about hair, no one will know or suspect! Wink

hey antywanty!

Its really encouraging to read those words! im about to take the plunge into hair wearing! im only 22 but im so sick of propecia and rogaine and all that non-sense, i know wearing hair is going to take time to get used too, but i know it will help put away alot of insecurities that have plagued me for the past 2 years! any tips or advice you can offer? Its nice to see that you really have put it behind you and feel more confident! thats all im looking for man, just to feel like the old me again the confident me, not the me afraid to go to pool partys or avoiding mirrors because i couldnt stand my receding hairline or thinning top at such a young age. im fighting back! and i know with time and starting to wear hair i wont have to deal with this non sense anymore!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Took the plunge. Finally - Earthling - 09-10-2012, 03:12 AM
RE: Took the plunge. Finally - antywanty - 09-10-2012, 05:39 AM
RE: Took the plunge. Finally - bamac22 - 09-10-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: Took the plunge. Finally - antywanty - 09-10-2012, 08:25 PM
RE: Took the plunge. Finally - Earthling - 09-11-2012, 08:50 PM
RE: Took the plunge. Finally - antywanty - 09-11-2012, 09:03 PM