Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attachment question
09-09-2012, 02:01 PM,
Attachment question
Just curious. I have been wearing for around 8 years. I was wondering when you guys attach your system: I attach from back to front and use Tape on Nape and glue at temple points and front hairline. Now the question. Do you stretch the hair system when you set the hair in the front glue or not? I have heard people say both ways, 1. Just lay down in the glue then take a comb with 99% on it to get it down good. 2. To stretch it some forward and then lay into the glue. What do all of you do there? This might help some newbes.
09-10-2012, 06:37 AM,
RE: Attachment question
It depends on the system and how it fits your head, and if the system stretches or not. People probably stretch it cause they like it to fit more snug around their head.
09-10-2012, 10:13 AM,
RE: Attachment question
That was my thought as well about the snugness - I started out with a topper and I started with attaching the front first. I found at times I would put the hairline where I thought it went and would either be short in the back and have a bald space or be long and have issues with tape not sticking because it would be in my own hair. I as my original question because it seems when I start from back to the front with my full cap even that I mark in front of where I think the hair line starts and I usually have a slight amount that doesn't get glue and have to lift it and put glue their. I don't know if it is because I pull the front tight and that little extra is what is not getting glued or not.