Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clip on hair system?
09-09-2012, 10:48 AM,
Clip on hair system?
Hello,

My crown is thinning but I still have a bit of hair left there.

Is there such a thing as a clip on partial that I can clip on my crown?

Thank you!
09-09-2012, 09:59 PM,
RE: Clip on hair system?
There sure is.
i've never used a clip-on piece personally so i wouldn't have any tips for wearing them, but you can definitely order a clip on partial piece for the crown area from Toplace. These guys are amazing.. apparently you can even buy eyebrows!
09-10-2012, 04:12 AM,
Bigboss,
Black_nail is correct. You can order clips for your piece--no extra charge. Clips used to be common with hair systems. The downside to clips is that they cause traction alopecia---the hair comes out where the clips are attached to your real growing hair because the the clips pull on the hair. You should be o.k. is you don't sleep with the unit on or do active sports that don't require a helmet that would rub on the hair system. Clips have largely been replaced by tapes and glues which are vastly improved in the last several years.
Regards,
John
09-11-2012, 04:44 AM,
Hey John,

I use to wear a hair system before from toplace but unfortunately it was not for me.

However I'm very interested in the clip on system for the crown. Is there anyway you can show me a picture of how it works or maybe explain it a little over the phone? I'm interesting in the clip because I don't have to shave the crown..

Thank you!

Steven