Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need your assistance (Pic)
05-31-2013, 12:49 AM,
RE: I need your assistance (Pic)
Here's the breakdown on types of ventilation used for making lace units.

Forward from Crown: The ventilated hair will flow forward toward your face. With this ventilation you can part (break) the hair wherever you want. it's also possible to brush it back as well. When brushed back it will have good volume, but will have a tendency to want to fall forward without the use of lots of product in the hair.

Freestyle: This ventilation is what most people order. The hair is tied so it directs out in slightly different directions. It's easy to style the hair in many different ways. You can have a part or a break anywhere, comb back off the face or brush it forward. It's the most versatile type of ventilation, and the one most people start off with.

Pompadour: This ventilation gives more volume in the front area and the hair is tied so it's easy to achieve lots of volume that flows back off the face (Think Elvis; also sometimes called a "quiff").

Flat Back: The hair is tied so the hair will flow straight back away from the face. This ventilation is harder but not impossible to comb in other directions, but will always have a tendency to want to go straight back, and tends to lie flatter to the head generally.

Spiky Front: The hair is tied in the front/center to go almost straight up at a 90 degree angle. This ventilation is used to achieve the more trendy "spiked" styles some younger guys like to wear. It's very hard to style this type of ventilation flat or to make it fall forward toward the forehead (bangs).

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I recommend that you start off with a freestyle piece and work with that a bit. That's what most people do. By using a little wax/gel or other product(s) in the hair it's possible to style it almost any way you'd like to. If that type of ventilation works well for you, it may be all you ever need to order. If you find you want more volume in certain areas, or that the hair isn't styling quite like you'd like it to, then you can always change the type of ventilation on your next order.

If you're still in doubt about what to do, talk to John. Let him look at the picture of the style you want to achieve and ask him to help you to choose the correct ventilation and specs that'll give you the end result you're looking for. You can count on him for good advice and to steer you in the right direction.

Messages In This Thread
I need your assistance (Pic) - Misterbeef - 09-07-2012, 05:08 PM
RE: I need your assistance - NYCguy2020 - 09-09-2012, 06:47 AM
RE: I need your assistance (Pic) - Amstat - 10-09-2012, 03:09 AM
RE: I need your assistance (Pic) - rscout - 11-27-2012, 08:32 AM
RE: I need your assistance (Pic) - rscout - 11-27-2012, 09:09 AM
RE: I need your assistance (Pic) - Hersute - 12-02-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: I need your assistance (Pic) - rscout - 12-03-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: I need your assistance (Pic) - stealth - 01-14-2013, 07:35 AM
RE: I need your assistance (Pic) - rscout - 05-31-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: I need your assistance (Pic) - rscout - 01-15-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: I need your assistance (Pic) - sacha75 - 05-31-2013, 01:07 AM