Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need your assistance (Pic)
09-07-2012, 05:08 PM,
I need your assistance (Pic)
Hi guys, I just wanted to get some feedback on what type of system, density and type hair it would take to accomplish this type of hairstyle....

I was thinking sfs lace, 80% front density, non-graduated hairline with body wave or straight hair (probably closer to body wave)

I'd appreciate everyone's feedback....

Attached Files Image(s)

09-08-2012, 02:10 AM,
RE: I need your assistance
Please don`t think I`m being flippant with you [I`m not] but you can have more or less any style you want if /when ordering a custom-made system. However, it`s best to try to re-create / replace your original style / what you have lost, rather than go for a `` new-you`` look. Obviously, I don`t know what your original, full head of hair looked like, nor what your remaining sides/back look like. If the style in the pic will /would match your original, by all means, go for it. Are you going to wear a Topper or Fullcap ? If Topper, you`d probably need to leave your remaining hair grow out/longer [if short] and simply e -mail John the pic. so he can forward it to the factory. I wouldn`t ` stress` too much over getting specifications [figures] spot-on....a pic. paints a thousand words! The only thing which jumps out at me is that if you intend wearing hair relatively high in density, and also, longer length, French lace normally ` carries` [holds] that type of density with less hassle......SFS can be a little less robust, for higher densities,so may not ` last` as long. I wear French Fullcaps and to be honest, I can hardly tell/notice the difference..it`s not noticeably ` heavy` on the head at all. Body-wave will be fine too...cheers.
09-09-2012, 06:47 AM,
RE: I need your assistance
As Paul said you gotta have a really thick sides/back hair to pull this off.On a side note I envy his hair....lucky bastard lol.
10-09-2012, 03:09 AM,
RE: I need your assistance (Pic)
Is that a piece? Could be....you would never know.
11-26-2012, 05:33 PM,
Nope, that pic is real... I just like the density and options a guy would have in styling that type of hair...
11-27-2012, 08:32 AM,
This is basically the same style I wear. It's been a good choice because the extra length in the front allows the hair to fall a bit more naturally forward which helps not draw attention to/hide the hairline area. The longer length also helps when blending the sides and the back. This style behaves especially well on windy days, usually falling right back into place without a lot of fuss.

When styling, I let the hair part where it wants to, usually a little off center. The best thing about this hairstyle is it's very easy to restyle/change it up a bit for slightly different looks using just a little water, gel or leave-in conditioner. Also, another big plus with this one is it can easily be cut down a bit later on for an entirely new look...

*Important Note: I've found that ordering the hair ventllated "forward from crown" makes this hairstyle a lot easier to style and manage than "freestyle" ventilation. I prefer body wave.
11-27-2012, 09:05 AM,
on a side note I would I love how all these HairPiece sites have amazing looking guys with hair, implying if I had amazing hair that I would look amazing.
11-27-2012, 09:09 AM,
Yeah, wouldn't it be great to be able to order the face to go along with the new hair too? LOL
12-02-2012, 12:45 PM,
Thanks for the input guys, its really appreciated.

I think to achieve a hair style such as this you would have to go with a non-graduated hairline with 75-80% density to pull this off, considering that the front (although high in density) will need to be exposed most of the time and either body wave or freestyle. Sometimes I hate waiting 2 weeks for the body wave to eventually become straighter and more manageable....

Rscout, could you please go into more detail about the ventilation you called "forward from crown" never heard of that one before. They usually tell me that if my ventilation was freestyle i could do what i want to it without any hassle but that might not be the case.

Yes Paul, I wanted to go with a topper. I have very good and thick sides. The reason I would go non graduated is that the thickness that I have on the sides looks weird (at least to me) when I wear a moderate density graduated system (one that I can purchase from here) It almost gives off that I'm aging but trying to look young look.
12-02-2012, 04:05 PM,
I can't believe anyone would consider NOT having a graduated hairline, especially on higher density units.

Please post pictures of your results.

BTW, forward ventilation from the crown means exactly that.
The root of the hairs will naturally want to come in a forward direction towards your face.
By styling it slightly back & off the face, you will get the 'lift & volume' that you see in the picture of the style you want.

Freestyle ventilation may achieve a slightly 'flatter' result.