Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
working out
09-05-2012, 04:19 AM,
working out
The title refers to the whole hairpiece thing working out for me and me physically working out now that I've regained a little confidence and wanna prove something to myself and a lady friend that just recently became something that could very well prove amazing.

The new hair has basically made me reassess my life and I've decided to get super fit and healthy.I wasn't overweight as such but I looked like what I call 'skinny fat', basically out of shape.I'm looking better already but I wanna distance myself from the podgy,washed out,tired stoner I was and become a machine!

There is gonna be a lot of sweat involved in working out and I'm just wondering how this will affect the bonding,will I be able to get a weeks strong bond despite working out 6 days a week?

Is there anything I can do pre/post workout to help with the bond?
I currently use ORWG and its pretty decent.

On a side note, I cut the lace on the hairline way too high,so I dont really have anything to work with, it doesn't really matter as I have longer hair and it covers it but I'm actually thinking for my next piece I'm gonna do the unthinkable and get a short haircut (another thing I always lied to myself about 'long hair defines me' well actually no you were just hiding your receding hairline!)

thanks guys
oh and to anyone sitting on the fence about the whole hairpiece thing, I can 100% state that yes you should do it, I'm nowhere near perfecting it and its already relieved my stress ten fold.
09-05-2012, 07:24 AM,
RE: working out
its probably worth looking @ the whole picture not just adhesives, lace or skin ect,
i suppose the fitter you become the less you sweat,

depending where you train, do they have air conditioning ect,

i use orwg, its fantastic,rock solid hold,

i know what youre saying regarding hair when you look good hell you feel good,understatment!!

really its a case of trying diffrent adhesives or search the forum for, excercise ,sweat,
or do youre excercise during the cooler winter months to start,

anthony :
)nearly 2 years into wearing. partial/topper, still learning, but hell loving the experiance i never thought id have again,.
09-05-2012, 08:11 AM,
RE: working out
Some older threads here should give you a few tips :
http://forum.toplace.com/search.php?acti...order=desc