Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tape or glue?
09-07-2012, 02:09 PM,
Tape or glue?
Im on the verge of ordering my unit! (excited!) im just wondering what people like better? glue or tape? or possibly a mixture of both? im planning on keeping my system on for at least a week. Also, do you constantly feel the tape on your head while your wearing it? thats the only reason i wouldn't get it. Also any brands you guys reccomend for either one?
09-07-2012, 02:35 PM,
RE: Tape or glue?
It's quite an individual thing. Every wearer has his own preferred adhesive and his own pattern of where he puts the tape and/or glue. You need to experiment to find out what works and feels good for you. Tape gives a stronger hold and is less messy to deal with, but glue shows less and you can't feel it. The conventional solution is tape around the back and sides, glue for the hairline. If you are not exposing your hairline you could use tape all the way around. Conversely, some guys use an all glue attachment, often because they are dating and they don't want a girl feeling an edge.
09-08-2012, 07:20 AM,
RE: Tape or glue?
experiment with both.. For me personally. I like to use tape on the base and glue for the front hairline. Actually what i prefer even more than that is to use got2b glued for the base and whatever cream glue like ORWG for the front.