Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wave on Stock Piece?
08-25-2012, 09:21 AM,
Wave on Stock Piece?
What is the wave on stock pieces and what is the front contour shape?
Is the hairline graduated on french lace stock piece?
08-25-2012, 10:25 AM,
RE: Wave on Stock Piece?
I think the answers you need may be in this thread:
http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?...tock+piece
08-25-2012, 09:58 PM,
Just noticed on stock unit page "*Stock units with gray in increments of 10% are available (i.e. - 10%gray, 20% gray, 30% gray). An additional 2-4 days for delivery."

Why does it take additional 2-4 days for gray's in stock unit. Is the gray added to the unit after one orders! That's why the delay?

thanks
08-26-2012, 02:00 PM,
I would assume, that those stock pieces are coming from the factory, because John doesn't stock them.
08-26-2012, 08:35 PM,
Stock units are not in stock and ordered from factory then why are the called stock!
08-26-2012, 09:20 PM,
Because they are slightly ` tweaking` the standard specifications which apply to a stock-system, in terms of the amount of grey hair you require...... stocks are turned-out from the factory with standard density, wave and base material/size, and John has a certain number on hand at any given time.... they produce stocks daily, so if a person wants a little more grey added in, John simply mails them and asks for that percentage to be added in/on to one stock system in the batch, hence the slight delay in that he wouldn`t have it to hand to ship out immediately....it has to come from the factory.