Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips on Styling Hair
08-11-2012, 11:55 PM,
Tips on Styling Hair
I am interested in what others do when styling their hair.
I always use product in my hair. Generally have a wet look and sometimes a matted finish look. I've tried partially drying the hair with a blow dryer and then applying the product and I've applied it while the hair is completely wet. I find I spend about 20 minutes messing with it, trying to achieve a realistic look (with some messiness so it doesn't look too perfect). I've been wearing for almost 3 years and still feel like I don't quite have the styling to the point that I am totally satisfied. I would like to hear what techniques people use in styling their hair. What would really be awesome is if someone did a video or sent pics to demonstrate styling tips and different looks

Thanks in advance for any shared advice, tips, etc.

John
08-12-2012, 02:26 AM,
RE: Tips on Styling Hair
I use wax works, I have tried other products, but ww is my favorite by far. I use a spray bottle and fill it with water. I spritz the hair, use a dab of wax works, style the hair, and I'm off.
I never use a hair dryer. If the hair is too wet, I just pat the hair with a towel.
08-12-2012, 08:38 AM,
i spray on some leave-in-conditioner and mess the hair up with my fingers (the piece and my natural hair)
i find the messy look helps the blend too cause there's no clear line where the piece meets my sides/back
08-12-2012, 09:08 AM,
Black_nail thats what I usually do.

I am going to use the Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner that I saw recommended on the board.