Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys FULL CAP PICS
08-06-2012, 03:17 PM,
Cowboys FULL CAP PICS
Just some new pics of my new full cap.

Its not really attached perfectly so its not its best.. But i feel it looks natural.

Cheers

Cowboy

1 more

Attached Files Image(s)

08-06-2012, 03:31 PM,
RE: Cowboys FULL CAP PICS
looks great dude. love the temple points.
Do you have any of your own nape hair, or is that all the piece?
08-06-2012, 06:52 PM,
Looks good!

You remind me of Sester (for the old timers on this board)

How long are you getting out of your attachment, before you have to reattach?
What glues/tapes are you using?

Thanks
08-07-2012, 05:07 AM,
Looks quite good.
Doubt the average person would guess are wearing
08-07-2012, 08:06 AM,
That's awesome man! Looks like a full head of normal, healthy, growing hair. They really nailed the temple and nape ventilation and that makes a HUGE difference. Look forward to seeing more of your pics in the future.
08-10-2012, 11:06 AM,
blacknail its all the piece mate,

only use a very small part of my own temple points..really small part but it adds a lot to the illusion

Spartan, i use supertape all round, however when the hair sheds in front and gets a bit thinner i will use glue in front as it shines less.

I typically get 10 to 18 days..but up to day 14 is superstrong hold.

Cheers

Cowboy

Jrob: The ventilation is ok i guess...

Ive always found that the wearer needs to take extra messures to make a piece look good. After i furst attach i use a hairdryer to blast the hair in the direction i want to kinda 'train' it. Also i use clips at the hairline of the nape and curl hair inwards then put hairdryer on hot to make the hair bend towards the skin completely then comb it out. This unbeleivably makes the hairline of the nape stay right against the skin, no bending or curling.

Even with toppers... i never believed you can just cut in a system and is ready to look good...not gonna happen in my opinion. you need to work on it.

cheers

Cowboy
08-10-2012, 12:28 PM,
AS a future fullcap wearer I really like it... have u gone swimming in the beach or so with it and been ok?. thanks!!
08-12-2012, 08:43 AM,
i wear a topper, but man this full cap looks good.
Cowbow, what's the density of the piece? do you specify more/less density on the sides? Do you have any ventilation instructions for the sides or is it all just freestyle?

sorry for all the questions
08-14-2012, 08:12 AM,
Hi Cowboy,

thats looking really great. I'm also try switching to fullcap.

Would you please tell us the specs of the fullcap. And what you told the company about ventialation technique?

thanks steve
08-14-2012, 10:08 AM,
also it would be great if you could post some quality pics outside in natural light. thanks!