Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farrell video about system with temple points
08-12-2012, 11:33 AM,
RE: Farrell video about system with temple points
Very interesting, ahmed ... about Farrell wearing a full cap.

When I first began researching solutions to my hair loss online, I came across Farrell. I remember watching every video on his site, and in a few, he distinctly stated that he was NOT a "hair loss sufferer." Yet I, in agreement w/ others here, have always felt there was something off about his own.

I wonder if he uses that as his Ace card when closing the deal in person, like the famous tag line ... "I'm not only the president, but also a client ..." While I may not have loved his hair style, I guess I believed it was his own.

I agree with others on the videos as well. The one dimensionality, and darkness, of the color is a problem in both.

In the first video, I also like the overall shape of the hairline, and the temples look vastly improved ... it just looked like poor ventilation at the hairline to me, and a need for a more graduated, diffuse density in that first inch or so.

The second video has a client that I've seen in many of Farrell's videos, and have liked his look in the older ones. It seems that this client has perhaps aged and receded further at the temples. The look in this video has a strange looking straight line at the hairline, w/ a sudden sharp angle of recession ... too rectangular?

Thanks for the post and discussion ...

~FB

Messages In This Thread
RE: Farrell video about system with temple points - ahmed_hussain - 08-05-2012, 10:41 AM
RE: Farrell video about system with temple points - furball - 08-12-2012, 11:33 AM