Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farrell video about system with temple points
08-04-2012, 11:33 AM,
Farrell video about system with temple points
There's always a lot of conversations on this forum about temple points and creating them so when I found this new Farrell video I wanted to share it.

*** I am in no way endorsing Richard Farrell, his systems, or products. I am not a current or past Farrell client. This is strictly to show a system with temple points.***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyXkkZwVv...ature=plcp

Something seems odd about the hairline but I can't put my finger on it...

Sid Smile
08-04-2012, 01:09 PM,
RE: Farrell video about system with temple points
Way to dense for my liking.
08-04-2012, 01:48 PM,
i agree.. this piece is wayyyyy too dense. i think it needs a lower density and maybe a slightly lighter color.. or maybe some dark brown highlights to break up all that thick black hair.
i do like the shape of the hairline with the temple flaps though.

thing that i find funny about Farrel's videos is that he only ever shows before and after.. never goes into specifics about the piece or the process.. i guess he keeps it mysterious to keep the unenlightened thinking that they need him.
08-04-2012, 09:01 PM,
I think Black_nail is right.
Its too dark for a man of his age.
His sideburns are several shades lighter (& even they look dyed).
If I saw this guy in the street, it would be the blackness of the hair that would draw my attention to it and question its authenticity.
I did like the shape of the hairline and its a good video to show how temple flaps can make a difference.
Did anyone else notice how shiny the glue or tape was along the front?
I also wonder how many customers Farrell gets asking to have hair just like his???!!!???
08-05-2012, 05:27 AM,
When like that guy and don't know any better anything is better than he looked previous. I know that is his mindset. I don't believe that. I would rather it look realistic.
08-05-2012, 06:14 AM,
I don't think it looks horrible but I also don't think it looks great. It could be a lot better if the density were lower, the hair lighter and as hairsute stated I definitely noticed quite a shine in that hairline.

Like I said, not horrible but definitely not worth the ridiculous prices farrell charges.
08-05-2012, 08:11 AM,
As some others have mentioned, I think it's the tape or adhesive shining at the hairline that makes the system look odd. The color is a little too dark, but overall it's okay. I really just wanted everyone to see what a difference the temple area makes.

Here's another Farrell video and the hairline doesn't have the shine to it, but the density seems to thick or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ahEKihYA...ature=plcp
08-05-2012, 10:17 AM,
Why does Richard Farrell's hair always look wrong to me? i usually like long hair on guys.. but hsi just never looks right to me. is it too dense?
08-05-2012, 10:41 AM,
im a former Farrell Hair systems wearer ..Richard Farrell is wearing a full cap hair system and he showed me the lace!
08-05-2012, 12:48 PM,
I would also say it is quite detectable... The hair is too dark and dense and the color is too consistent..