Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love Life experiences with hair replacement - What has changed?
08-02-2012, 06:15 PM,
RE: Love Life experiences with hair replacement - What has changed?
Porcupine (& TrumanCapote87),

I know what you mean and I agree the search facility on this forum never brings up what you're looking for.
But that doesn't mean the same topics haven't been covered time & time again.
Usually by the same responders, giving practical help & advice.
Only a hand full of forum members take the time to reply to questions & posts and it can be difficult to motivate yourself to write the same thing over & over again.

In my experience, it usually helps to talk about yourself & your situation a bit, before you ask others to spend time revealing their personal details.
TrumanCapote87 has told us nothing of himself, not even if he's losing his hair.

Invariably, these type of threads are started, people go to great lengths to reply and you never hear from the original poster again.

I wouldn't respond to a thread like this because its one of those questions that are about personalities and specific situations.
The replies are purely anecdotal and unless the situations & the personalities involved are identical, I can't see how the replies are relevant to everyone.
Interesting, yes.
Helpful, no.

But you're quite right, people can ask what ever they like, but I hope this helps explain why it may receive limited replies.

All I will add on this subject is a generalisation.
People wear hair to boost their confidence and help them to feel better about themselves.
If the actual result was regular social & sexual rejection, this would defeat the purpose and you'd have very few hairwearers.
So its pretty safe to assume this doesn't happen or can be avoided.
How you wear & deal with people is down to personal choice and entirely depends upon the type of person you are and the type of people you're involved with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love Life experiences with hair replacement - What has changed? - Hersute - 08-02-2012, 06:15 PM