Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love Life experiences with hair replacement - What has changed?
08-02-2012, 11:07 AM,
RE: Love Life experiences with hair replacement - What has changed?
That's what I did (search for threads with equal topics). But the answers given there never really "satisfied" my wish for exact descriptions. What I search for are "listings" of episodes in wearers' lives. Such as "I'm 28, been wearing for five years now and have dated five girls since then. Three of them knew that I was wearing but didn't seem to care about it, so that I ended up in bed/ in a relationship with them anyways..."...and so on.

The story could also be like "Four of the five girls I've been dating rejected me, when they got to know I was wearing. There was this one girl which said to me, that she found it childish and not man-like to cover one's bald head"...etc..

What I'm interested in and looking for are descritiptions of events that actually took place in wearer's lives...how they turned out...how the "wearers" reacted to it...if being "outed" had any psychological impact on themselves etc...

I'm sorry for not having been able to express correctly what I wanted to "achieve" by starting this thread, the speech-barriere can make things kind of difficult.

With the best wishes,

T.C.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love Life experiences with hair replacement - What has changed? - TrumanCapote87 - 08-02-2012, 11:07 AM