Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love Life experiences with hair replacement - What has changed?
08-01-2012, 11:45 AM,
RE: Love Life experiences with hair replacement - What has changed?
In my experience, when I was dating and losing my hair I was a little low on confidence, once I started wearing and was satisfied with my look, my confidence rose which made it much easier for me to approach and talk to women, so in that respect it was a big help.

I would never tell a girl on the first date I wore a piece, there's just no point in that. If things got serious, then I would talk about it and was never rejected because of it, the way I see it, if women can walk around with fake breast's (and I'm all for that) I can wear a system. If you have a good system it's really hard to detect. I dated hair dressers that couldn't tell.

Make sure you have the darn thing secure and if any female ends up trying to run here hands through it, it won't end up in her hands! I have to admit I would think of any possible excuse so they wouldn't be playing with my hair.

Whatever you do, stay away from transplants. At the end of the day a good system looks a million times better, trust me on that one, I've done it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love Life experiences with hair replacement - What has changed? - jmg5312 - 08-01-2012, 11:45 AM