Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearers From Scotland
08-05-2012, 07:59 PM,
RE: Wearers From Scotland
Guys, you might like to check out this London-based company. They sell the `Enhance` leave-in conditioner that I`m always ranting about...... no build-up with it, as Daveraver has mentioned...many products, especially Pomades, leave the hair looking `dull` with repeated applications, and making it necessary to shampoo frequently, which then lifts the colour.
http://www.hair-development.com/shop/accessories/9/ They have some interesting-looking products including knot-sealer. It`s always handy to be able to ` shop-around` a bit...they don`t carry ` Walker no-shine` tape though, which Bargainlace wigs do [and I use it ]. Regards.
08-07-2012, 08:15 AM,
Thanks Paul, will check them out!
08-07-2012, 08:35 AM,
You`re welcome.. I meant to say, the site is a little hard to navigate....it you click the accessories link, there are 9 pages, the tapes /glues/conditioners are on the last 3 or so, pages.
08-09-2012, 04:48 AM,
From Scotland here too, not a wearer yet (soon) but that salon in Glasgow that was mentioned might be worth getting hold of.
08-10-2012, 05:35 AM,
Hi Balmer

Yeah, just waiting for daveraver to come back on and let us know about the stylist in Glasgow Smile
08-11-2012, 02:00 AM,
Hi guys, been away on holiday there, just returned today

the place in Glasgow is called Enhance Hair Solutions. it is literally a 2 minute walk from the main train station in Glasgow, Glasgow Central. You leave via the main entrance, onto Gordon Street, turn right and its about 75m on the left hand side, number 46. The studio is very modern and has private rooms. Their website is under construction just now but you can email them from what i can see.

The telephone number is 0141 226 4202. Just say that a long time customer who gets his hair from Toplace has put you onto them, she will know who you mean!

Anything at all, please feel more than welcome to ask
08-11-2012, 04:18 AM,
Thanks a lot for the Dave, that's dead easy for me to get to. Will check them out!
08-11-2012, 06:49 AM,
No probs. the girls there are very very friendly. Othe salons can be odd if your asking to cut in a piece that is not "theirs"!

Ask for Bobi as she does the cut ins etc and is very helpful
08-11-2012, 10:43 PM,
Thanks for that Daveraver!