Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
color hair with no chemical - this rules!!@!
07-21-2012, 06:44 AM,
color hair with no chemical - this rules!!@!
Ok,
I have been wearing a full cap for over 10 years now. Lately and in the past when I color the unit , the stuff I was using left it a bit dark. It was passable but I would spend the 3rd and 4rth month with my unit in a " its ok phase". So about 6 mo ago I started trying all the different coloring agents out there from all different companies. I work at a nutrition co so I was trying to find one with as little or no chemicals as possible.
I found the gold. It is here. I do not work for these guys. Note: If you are dying your hair darker get a shade about 3-4 times lighter then your desired color. It took me 2 tries as I ordered my hair match but it was to dark when i finished coloring. I am medium brown. If you get a medium brown it will go to dark. Last night, I tried the golden dark blond and it hit the perfect medium brown that I was looking for. No damage to the hair ! ! !

http://palettebynature.com/
The result is a new, 100% natural plant based permanent patent pending hair colorant that is free of: paraphenylene diamine (PPD), PTD, PPD derivatives, resorcinol, m-aminophenol, p-aminophenol, toluene- 2,5-diamine, azo-dyes, diazo-dyes, disperse dyes, ammonia, and parabens – all synthetic chemicals which are known allergens and suspected carcinogens.
07-21-2012, 07:03 AM,
RE: color hair with no chemical - this rules!!@!
So you hop on the TL forum, post a recommendation of some random "helpful" item, then vanish for months. Kinda' odd don't ya think Smile
07-21-2012, 07:30 AM,
hey just helping out - wearing hair can be frustrating
07-21-2012, 08:28 AM,
Yeah right.Ain't no way in heck i'm paying $25 for a hair color.Well... maybe I would if it will vaccum my room or walk my dog.
07-21-2012, 10:05 AM,
Looking at your past posts it seems your recommendations always lead to others saying they sound promotional.
Why do you think that is?
07-21-2012, 10:53 AM,
even if it was promotional, which it is not
what does it matter

using a dye that doesnt damage hair , using no chemicals
and having the color look natural

or go use a peroxide or some coloring agent from hair direct etc

you now have another option -
07-21-2012, 12:42 PM,
Another option at 3 times the price. No thanks,I'll stick with my conventional,chemical-laden color.I don't buy into the hype of the "all natural" crowd.Organic this,hollistic that all seems like a clever way of charging customers rediculously higher prices for no actual/proven benefits.

It's not like hair dyes were invented yesterday.People have been using them for decades with no ill effects to report.
07-21-2012, 02:44 PM,
destro "even if it was promotional, which it is not
what does it matter "

I think what matters is that there is a world of difference between a genuine recommendation and someone just pushing their wares, disguising it as a genuine recommendation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@NYCguy2020 "People have been using them for decades with no ill effects to report."

Thats not strictly true. There are increasing numbers of reports about hair dyes that darken the hair kicking off allergic reactions that have killed people. It gets reported quite a lot here in the UK where the initial link was first discovered.

http://jezebel.com/5861993/woman-near-de...e-hair-dye

But these are allergic reactions and not people contracting cancer from any of the chemicals destro has identified.
Dying hair darker is actually not that harmful to the hair as destro implies. Its lightening the hair that causes the most damage to the hair itself. Conversely, no one has died through lightening their hair!
07-22-2012, 11:55 AM,
Ok Hersute -What you posted was a very poor example on hair dye. First off the product I that I am advocating is chemical free. What do you do ? YOu post a link of , guess what , a hair dye that has chemicals.
THis is from your article: "Doctors say a severe allergic reaction to a chemical called phenylenediamine (PPD) is to blame" -
The dye I was talking about is chemical free and
yes there are zero deaths on that one. Please do some homework before you post a very absurd rebuttal.
Using chemicals is harmful period. There is no debate on this. They are unnatural. I work at a health co and this is what I do for a living. Our co. by the way does not sell any hairdyes.
07-22-2012, 12:52 PM,
....but you're affiliated with the dye Co. somehow, right? Regards