Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicken Pox
07-16-2012, 08:29 AM,
RE: Chicken Pox
Hope this clears up quickly for you..not a nice thing to have, especially as an adult. I can only assume that you will have some type of medicated lotion prescribed for you ? All I can suggest is that if such a topical-treatment is needed on the scalp, to soothe irritation/itching , apply it to some small sticking-plasters and place them over/on top of the irritated area..... just do a very ` light` perimeter bond ...use just a few small strips of tape here and there to simply prevent the system moving/slipping...... you can easily pop the thing off your head for sleeping......the plasters will prevent any medications such as cream/lotion from staining or affecting your lace....try not to actually rub at any itchy areas under your system or you can get localised shedding...just press against the itchy bit is you really have to..... when I wore all -poly with a full head bond using glue, years back, I eventually got scalp irritation ` localised` , and it looked and felt like it wasn`t far off becoming infected..... I applied Sudocrem to the padded part of plasters, stuck them onto the scalp so they covered the red areas, and that was a barrier with my system.... I just did a light perimeter bond for a while ,for ease of removal , so I could replace the plasters ...hope that helps.....get well soon !

Messages In This Thread
Chicken Pox - Daveraver - 07-16-2012, 07:15 AM
RE: Chicken Pox - Paul In Ireland - 07-16-2012, 08:29 AM
RE: Chicken Pox - Daveraver - 07-16-2012, 08:51 AM
RE: Chicken Pox - Paul In Ireland - 07-16-2012, 09:16 AM
RE: Chicken Pox - Daveraver - 07-17-2012, 11:36 PM
RE: Chicken Pox - Paul In Ireland - 07-18-2012, 08:52 AM