Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Cowboy--from fellow full cap wearer
07-15-2012, 09:03 AM,
To Cowboy--from fellow full cap wearer
Hey Cowboy,

Did you ever post your specs of that full cap you showed a few weeks ago? I would greatly appreciate it if you could.

I really like how you have handled the sides, which I sometimes have difficulties with. I feel like I need to brush or comb the hair of the sides forward (toward my nose), if you know what I mean. If I brush the hair back, I worry about lace lift showing. If I brush straight down, then it looks a little too conservative.

Also, how do you attach?
07-17-2012, 10:21 PM,
RE: To Cowboy--from fellow full cap wearer
Dino mate,

The specs are poly arounf sides and back and all french lace everywhere else, sides and back are ligher density i think 55-60 and front is 75%.

Mate with regads to the temple area and area just above the sideburns, I actually leave like half an inch of my own hair (the temple points are mine but only the very tip so it helps make it look 100 times more natural really. I use tape for sides and back to attach and glue for the front.

Its alot easy if you can get a style thats a little longer.. doesnt have to be long.. just not sooo short,

But definetly if u can use some of ur temple points and attach just behind it, it helps make it look so much better and also hides the join really...

let me know how it goes mate

cowboy
07-19-2012, 06:12 PM,
RE: To Cowboy--from fellow full cap wearer
Hey Cowboy. I don't have adequate density for the sides, and I completely lost my temple points. So what you do wouldn't work for me. Thanks anyway.