Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Vs Stock Hair system
08-11-2009, 02:14 AM,
Custom Vs Stock Hair system
Hi guys..
Can any one please list the difference between custom and stock hair system. I am going to order one within 2 weeks...but i m confused..about the difference between the two...
What are the advantages of custom system over stock system...Please elaborate if possible.....

I know you can order a stock system with particular hair density and color...you can take it to a stylist and he/she can cut it to the desired shape...so then what
extra advantage the custom made systems have? it is that you can specify curl with in hair etc..i don't know please if some one can explain it to me in a bit detail...

I am planning to order a stock piece first.. but for the info i want to know what advantages i can get with custom piece...
Thank you in advance...
08-11-2009, 05:11 AM,
Re: Custom Vs Stock Hair system
From what I know a stock is 8 x 10 base that you will have to cut down to fit. You pick a color from color wheel (you can send in a hair sample and they can get it close for you), stocks are usually freestyle with a body wave, density is 65%. You can get one of these very quickly from BA.

A custom is like anything else...custom fit to your liking. You send in template and get the exact size. Send in hair sample and get the exact color. You pick density, base, ventilation, curl and anything else you want to add. This normally takes 6-8 weeks to get.

I know BA may have more stocks to choose from now so you may want to send him an email.
08-11-2009, 09:17 AM,
Re: Custom Vs Stock Hair system
most all stocks are 65% density, which fits a wide range of people, they also have some wave to them. so if you wanted 55% density and no wave at all, a stock would not work well for you. a custom system is one where you can order any density, any color, any size/shape. a stock comes 8x10 and you can cut it down to fit, comes at about 65-70% density and has a wave to it...again...to appeal to a wide range of people.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->