Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long do you get out of a piece?
07-21-2012, 03:53 AM,
RE: How long do you get out of a piece?
Wow antywanty that is good going! I'd love to get a year but I just don't think it's possible for me. I've seen other guys get 6 months without much trouble. It depends on your lifestyle I guess, how you dettach and clean and how much rough and tumble it gets when on your head.
07-21-2012, 04:56 AM,
I keep two systems. Wear for 2 weeks and rotate. I will try and do the same when I get the full-cap. I am kinda nervous on the full cap as I will need to shave my head for it. I only have one coming at present. I didn't want to order 2 and have them both be wrong somewhere. So I ordered one had a stylist help me with the measurements and any changes thought the template needed. So I am hoping it works. I it as my current systems are about 18 months old and have color shifted bad.

A year is easy for me with 2 systems. I am hoping I can do the same with full-caps. I may try three of them and rotate. There will be a big span between the ages of each on them so will see.
07-21-2012, 05:06 AM,
I got almost 9 months out of my Apollo unit and it was treated rough its whole life (mainly by the Apollo staff). I think macmike has the right idea of alternating between two to get the most life out of them. I'm going to order another one from John shortly so I can try alternating between two.

I think you should be able to get at least 6 months out of one if you treat it right.
07-22-2012, 02:47 AM,
I alternate 2 pieces every week, the reason being that I have never had 2 pieces exactly identical, so by changing every week, I don't think it is noticeable.