Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another product review...Loreal Everpure
07-10-2012, 11:46 AM,
Another product review...Loreal Everpure
When I find something that I think works I enjoy sharing it with the Toplace community.

The stylist that cut-in my system (more or less) said that wearers and people that just color their hair should use a sulfate-free shampoo. Whether or not this is true I'm sure is up for debate. I did a Chaz Dean WEN review several weeks ago and this Loreal shampoo seems to do a better job at a much better price.

The name is L'oreal EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System. Rosemary Juniper. It lathers unlike WEN, but it seems to clean the hair just as well. This is available at Walmart for less than $5 for 8.5 ounces. It smells good but doesn't have the strong scent that WEN gets after a few uses.

If you want to try a different shampoo this is one I would recommend. WEN is $50+ dollars and this is less than $5. It's worth a try.

Sid Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

07-10-2012, 01:17 PM,
RE: Another product review...Loreal Everpure
Been alternating between this and Johnson's baby shampoo.Seems like a good enough product for system hair.
07-10-2012, 02:36 PM,
This has been discussed before, but worth mentioning again because the stuff is good and mild and easy to find.
07-10-2012, 02:50 PM,
Is this the one you said you don't use because of the smell - here >> http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?...t=everpure Or am I missing something? I use the everpure shampoo and conditioner with no ill effects (but who really knows what speeds up the drying/fading process because there's multiple factors involved). Regards
07-11-2012, 01:36 AM,
MattNH-

I apologize for the confusion. The bottles all these things are in all look the same and I had never paid much attention to the fact the names are different. I looked online at the Loreal product I used that had a strong smell and it was called Loreal Eversleek Smoothing with Sunflower and Tournesol.

The everpure you mentioned and the one I mentioned above is much better; the smell isn't nearly as strong. The Eversleek is for frizzy hair and the sunflower scent is VERY strong.

Sid Smile