Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slightly perplexed by tape longevity
08-11-2009, 03:02 AM,
Slightly perplexed by tape longevity
I'm using walker no shine currently. I've never been able to get more than 6 days out of this tape before it started peeling off and once i even got 7. The shortest time ive gotten is 4 days and on the fourth night it acctualy unattached itself from my head like half way in my sleep. But currently i'm 9 and half days and its still really strong. I've played football, sat out in the heat and even washed my hair atleast 3 times since attachment. I dont have a problem with it ofcourse :] but i havent done anything different and i dont understand why the attachment is so much stronger now :S. Like when uni starts i dont want to leave it on too long thinking it will be alright only to stop over at someones and find its loosened. Really weird :S
08-11-2009, 06:02 AM,
Re: Slightly perplexed by tape longevity
Maybe the piece was cleaned better this time around. Can you think of what you did differently while cleaning your base prior to this attachment?

Leamon
08-11-2009, 07:01 AM,
thats the thing mate i actually don't have a clue. I've done everything like i normally do. But hey if this means i can start getting two week attachments (nearly 10 days and still going strong) it means cost of tape is going to get halved and less time dedicated to removal and attachment. I'm not complaining :]
08-11-2009, 09:11 AM,
there are so many things that can effect bond time. weather, humidity, cleanliness of base before attachement, cleanliness of scalp etc etc, its impossible to say....but I sure hope you keep getting the long, strong bonds!!! good for you!
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->