Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New To All Of This- My Story
07-24-2012, 07:44 AM,
RE: New To All Of This- My Story
Hi all. Haven't posted in a bit. I've been reading up on all of this and trying to soak in as much knowledge as I can.

I'm pleased to hear I can order lower density in the crown. I also wear my hair down so wouldn't have to expose the hairline.

Paul In Ireland and antywanty: thanks so much for the recommendations. I live in the North East of Scotland, so Liverpool is probably too far away for me unfortunately. Scotland wise, anywhere in Aberdeen/Dundee/Glasgow would be preferable.

kevinme: You seem to have a very similar story to myself. I noticed you are from Scotland too. Where did you go for your cut-in?

Thanks also to everyone for advice for the transition. Someone mentioned growing a beard and then shaving it off when I start with the hair system. I think that's a wonderful idea, and the thing is, I have had a beard for over 10 years, so shaving it off would be a shock to everyone!

Its only the last month that I've been wearing concealers and to be honest I was scared about that. However, nobody has said ANYTHING. I think its a mixture of haven't noticed/don't care and perhaps too scared to ask! However even that was a major hurdle for me that I've jumped. Its true that we fret about our hair far more than anyone else.

I've still lots of questions, but I know that it can get tiresome answering the same questions over and over, so I'll leave it for now. However, I'd be keen to know if there are any other people here from Scotland?

I'd again like to thank everyone for their help and words, and I look forward to being part of the community.
07-24-2012, 08:28 AM,
RE: New To All Of This- My Story
newcastles not the end of the world, and youd only be going for ther cut in bond,
and the salon dosent ripp folk of charging the earth,

a journey worth making to change youre world.

nice to hear from you again
i took the leap, afraid of the landing,

but hey no broken bones and it the best solouition bar a great-hair transplant.
anty Smile