Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The kind of style I am looking for
07-03-2012, 11:15 PM,
The kind of style I am looking for
Hi,

Just a quick intro about me. I am 25 YO.

rewinding 4 years back, I had superb long hair, something like Loki from The Avengers. Used to get compliments left, right and center. When I had my haircut, I could pick up any hairstyle from GQ and could replicate the model's hair. Finished uni and got a job in Dubai. As I had to relocate to extreme hot climate, got my hair cut very short. Heres first I noticed some kind of baldness. It was very minimal so didn't pay too much attention. When I returned to home after 6 months, my friends were were shocked.
I still have thinning hair and if you look at me you won't say I am balding because I mastered Dermmatch and Nanogen application, but I don't get the desired hairstyle. After some decent research, I have rejected HT option and decided to go system way. I am young and would want hairstyle and not just hair. Heres something I am looking at

http://www.hairfinder.com/haircollection...tiges3.htm

Amin here had also posted some thread about messy hairstyle. I want something like that. Pls guide.
07-04-2012, 12:43 AM,
RE: The kind of style I am looking for
Just make a template of your thinning area. Leave your side / back hair grow long [ without seeing pics of your head I can`t be more accurate] but if you like that type of long ` informal` look, just order a freestyle system...what`s shown in that pic. is one of the easiest styles to replicate with a system...... glad you`re not going the transplant route, I`ve heard too many negative stories from guys who`ve had them...... scarring and skin-sensitivity can and do occur [not always ] but when guys choose to wear,further down the road, following botched transplants or ` patchy-result`` transplants, the scarring becomes an issue as they have problems with adhesive materials on the transplanted area....at least with wearing [while it`s not `` perfect``as such] it`s not invasive and you can always replace it or remove it with no ill-effects.
Don`t ` jump` on me guys... I know some people have good results with ` procedures`, but my impression thus far is that, apart from the high cost, there are no guarantees with it....at least wearing is relatively cheap and you know, more or less , what you`ll be getting.
07-04-2012, 01:38 AM,
Thx Paul. Yeh, I have seen both good results and bad results. I managed to dig out couple of numbers to speak to people who had HT. Both said that its slow and torturing process (not during transplant). It takes like a year for hair to grow and its a nightmare to stand in front of the mirror everyday to search for that one new hair. One guy had 3 HT and then managed to get some decent hair.

As I don't want to wait so patiently, systems is the best way to go. I know a local stylist very well and I went to speak with him the other day. Showed him couple of videos and he said he will be able to fit and cut a style properly for me. Its something new for him, but its not a rocket science now is it?
07-04-2012, 08:44 AM,
If you know an stylist and he can do it for you... damn!! you don't even need this forum!!

(That style is one of the easiest to achieve so you'll be fine Big Grin)