Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noob's first attempt at a self cut-in...Pic!
06-30-2012, 02:10 PM,
Noob's first attempt at a self cut-in...Pic!
Here's a quick pic of my SFS system fresh out of the shower.I colored the piece and did the cut in myself.I think it ooks good for a first timer....Tell me what you think.

Attached Files Image(s)

06-30-2012, 03:08 PM,
RE: Noob's first attempt at a self cut-in...Pic!
Its going to be hard for people to respond because of the quality & the limited visibility angle of the picture.
06-30-2012, 03:18 PM,
Yeah,you are right.Sorry about the quality guys.This was taken with my phone cam.I'll try to post some better pics soon.
06-30-2012, 09:21 PM,
Nice job for self cut-in but I would of tried to add a little bit of recession to make it more realistic and maybe thin it too on the sides. Send us a better picture so we can have a better opinion
07-03-2012, 12:42 AM,
Yea from the pic supplied it could be a fantastic job or a terrible one. There's no way to tell much from that image I'm afraid, sorry. I'm sure it's pretty good and if you're happy with it then great!
07-09-2012, 03:15 PM,
Well...some (not so clear pics) of another piece.It's basically the same hair style just a bit longer.I just finished attaching it and you can still see the black marker in the hairline.Of course I'll wipe that line clean...just giving it a little more time for the glue to dry.

Again sorry if the quality isn't that great,but that's the best my phone camera could do.

Attached Files Image(s)

07-09-2012, 07:59 PM,
Still not going to be able to comment!
Its all just too much of a blur.
On the plus side, on my monitor your hair appears to be green, but green all over, so the colour match is good!!
07-09-2012, 08:17 PM,
greens prob camera noise,compression, ect
looks great to me,
enjoy Smile
07-10-2012, 01:39 AM,
3 identical pics with 3 different pairs of sunglasses. Interesting!

I think it looks pretty good. There are a few hairs on the hairline pointing the wrong direction making it look a bit unnatural to the trained eye. Get those sorted and you'll be fine Smile
07-10-2012, 06:22 AM,
@Hairsute Lol I don't know where do you see the green..hair looks black to me.Antywanty,Thanks for the kind words.Hairenough,yeah I hate those stray hairs that have a mind of their own.What should I do with them?