RE: Pics of New Generation base
@Pipperstef

Looks awesome..

Is it TL700 base?
06-30-2012, 11:34 AM,
Looks AWESOME!
Great Pics!
I have a NG thin skin I bought from Toplace, but have not worn it yet.
I have a question....Does your scalp feel hot while you wear it? I wear a swiss lace system now, but feels so natural. Thanks for sharing !
06-30-2012, 01:11 PM,
@sidd I just know it is the NG 0,03 mm thick

@Izmlt not specially... on the pics it was just after the shower so my scalp is a bit oily/wet cause of the change of temperature. Actually in my country it is heat wave so I am always hot! But in normal weather conditions for me it is the same than lace.
06-30-2012, 02:45 PM,
That is pretty neat. Any pics of the side/back?

This is simply a "stock" unit? Did the base fit your balding/bald area well?

Did the cut in require no changes/updates after you first attached?

Sorry for all the questions, but as you know it looks very good and while I've tried these "remote" cut ins, the results have been absolutely horrible...I am just not sure how any blending can be done without the unit being attached.
06-30-2012, 09:22 PM,
Wow it looks really good!! I'm loving the color and how it matches your skin tone
06-30-2012, 10:12 PM,
when youre losing youre hair,
you never imagine looking like this again,

fellow wearers will agree ,its such a buzz stlyling youre hair,

looking in the mirror feeling complete,

"thats why we wear"

regards
antSmile
07-01-2012, 01:25 AM,
@Antywanty

You're going to get offers from Hallmark to write greetings for their new range of Happy Hair Day cards!!
07-02-2012, 08:35 AM,
@Guy in Ohio
Yes it's a "simple" stock unit. Base cut and haircut has been made by Debbie, the official stylist of TL, with a simple pic sent to her and with my personal measurements..
This is my first attachment but when I was a saloon client's I was a thin skin user, and a little adjustment was necessary but not an important one. A detail in my opinion.
I will post side/back pics soon.
07-03-2012, 07:50 AM,
That looks wonderful.

I too have an ng sitting ready to be worn. I tried it on without glues or cut down, and it looked so impressive I decided to save it for a wedding I'm going to.

I was worried that if I wore it now that it might not last much more than one or two attachments. How long are the ng's lasting for people?
07-04-2012, 02:03 AM,
Flynn: it's my first NG base from TL. John said me that you can keep it until 4 months, and in my opinion I think 3 months without problem, I can't confirm it now coz it's my first TL ng. A thing that I didn't say on this thread is that I am very impressed by the solidity of the base. I badly glued it so I had to peel off it, and at this moment I was thinking: wow it is so solid! I say that because when I was a saloon client's I was a thin skin user.. but their thin skin was thicker than TL NG, and was very very fragile. So my conclusion is that TL sells an invisible thin skin of 0,03mm more solid than the old school thin skin (surely a 0.05mm or 0.06mm maybe more!) that I used in the saloon where I was client. Honestly I am a very demanding wearer, really demanding. The NG that John sold me is just impressive! In term of invisibility and in term of hair quality. Maybe John won't be agree with me but I think that the hairs of this ng base are better than the hairs of the stock lace units... I speak only about stock unit coz I buy only that for the moment.