Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travolta's new piece (photos)
06-30-2012, 11:45 AM,
RE: Travolta's new piece (photos)
John Travolta...in my opinion does not look good with that hairstyle...I think Ben Affleck does wear a system and that hairstyle he has in that pic is achievable...a bitch to maintain, but achievable.
06-30-2012, 12:35 PM,
Travolta's been busted on numerous occasions. He's wearing. That's a smoking gun. Affleck's never been busted and you want to know why because his hair grows out of his head!!! His follicles are ALIVE!!! Anyway you guys believe whatever makes you feel comfortable. And travoltas stylist should be sent to a gulag! What did she do spray paint his head? Good lord.
06-30-2012, 04:00 PM,
Affleck's buzz cut proves 100% he does not wear and never has. It was just a stupid rumor that got started ages ago for no reason and Affleck wasn't smart enough to squash it right away. He should have buzzed his hair off at the start, eg. as a gag on late night TV.

Travolta's isn't too bad. It would be more realistic if it wasn't so black and if it was at least a little bit longer. Like Shatner's:

http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?tid=5157
06-30-2012, 05:44 PM,
seems way too dark, maybe lighten it up abit especially in the front.
Yes , very nice milf !
06-30-2012, 07:32 PM,
Travolta has gone for an unnatural 'monkey' hairline.
he looks like he's about to take a lead in the next remake of Planet of the Apes.
06-30-2012, 09:29 PM,
It look's really bad, like he took a bucket of paint and painted his head black. Maybe he should take a look at shatners new piece which looks amazing
06-30-2012, 09:53 PM,
does travolta have any sense of what looks good and dosent,
surley he looks in the mirror, ect

who the hell he consults on this needs an eyesight test,

if youre gonna do it ,do it bloody well, for god sake.

wearers here could do a far better job , consult fitting ect than travoltas current advisor.
07-01-2012, 05:01 PM,
Travolta's hair looks similar to how mine used to with concealers lol
07-01-2012, 11:56 PM,
You guys are nuts! Or hyper-critical maybe? Or maybe my eyes are fcuked? I think he looks brilliant. Look how the piece sticks to the back of his head, and all over really. If you didn't know about his hair loss you would not be able to tell he was wearing. Yeah, a little dark for his skin tone perhaps but otherwise absolutely first class!
07-02-2012, 02:08 AM,
Sorry Bunglebonce, your eyes are fcuked, it looks like a moleskin hat.