Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travolta's new piece (photos)
06-29-2012, 03:05 PM,
Travolta's new piece (photos)
John Travolta was out and about promoting a new movie in New York this week with a new VERY SHORT piece.
I think it looks great, though probably a little too dark & dense to look totally natural.
Anyway.. take a look at the pics.. what is this? it has to be a full cap right?

(Interesting side note.. he isn't wearing a piece in his new movie "Savages".)

Attached Files Image(s)

06-29-2012, 07:41 PM,
RE: Travolta's new piece
Not keen on that. Ben Affleck's buzz cut piece looked far better.

Also it is a shame he is cluing outsiders in to how short these lace pieces can go. Having seen him bald and with his lace exposed on camera, people who didnt know you could achieve that look with a hairpiece are going to be educated that you can. That is not doing the rest of us any favours.
06-30-2012, 12:11 AM,
something seems off...i guess it is too thick?
06-30-2012, 01:04 AM,
Cute milf there
06-30-2012, 01:10 AM,
I don't know what's going on with his hair there but it does in no way look natural. I'm not sure if it's a topper, a 3/4, a spray on job or a mixture of some of those. The hairline looks great for such a short cut and I'm not sure how that was achieved. But the rest looks sprayed on and much too paint-like and dark.

Baldrich - Ben Affleck's buzz cut piece? I am pretty sure his buzz cut a couple of years ago was his own natural hair. There's no way a piece can look like this, is there?:

[Image: affleck-bald-spot.jpg]

[Image: _Ineedmyfix_90805_full_ben_affleck_009_wenn5367729.jpg]
06-30-2012, 02:37 AM,
I think you could do Affleck's hairstyle with a piece, certainly for a one-off occasion, provided you had your own full time hair stylist. Of course it is fantastic work if it is a piece, but Affleck may consider it worthwhile to take that trouble, to quash the rumour that he wears.

There is no doubt in my mind that Affleck has worn a piece in the past - some of his units were fairly obvious. I am not sure how he could have got his front hair back so luxuriantly other than with a piece. But who knows.
06-30-2012, 02:49 AM,
There is no way affleck wears a piece. What makes people think he wears? He is under constant scrutiny from paparazzi and if he was bald it would come out, surely.
06-30-2012, 03:25 AM,
RE: Travolta's new piece (photos)
There has been a ton of press speculation and gossip about Affleck's hair over the years. I guess we'll never know for sure. His hair certainly looks good now. Here's a link to the photo I mentioned which i am 100% certain was a piece: http://www.moviestar.nu/articles/baldmov...glish.html
06-30-2012, 04:37 AM,
I don't know Baldrich, the picture of affleck's hairline looks fine. Doesn't look like a piece but rather a guy with thick hair. There's no smoking gun here. Now if you got a video of him waterskiing and then all of a sudden, Kachow... Hair piece comes flying off then I'll change my tune. Keep in mind actors change hairstyles and wear pieces for their roles, doesn't mean their bald full time wearers. Affleck has a boyish face, if he needs to look older, meaner, tougher then they'll shave some recession into his hairline.
06-30-2012, 05:37 AM,
Many Hollywood men wear. Why does everyone here think it would be so obvious? We are fooling ourselves if we think that we as wearers, are all knowing of who wears and who doesn't. The pieces are just too good these days to say for sure either way. Done correctly there is never a "smoking gun" that gives a wearer away.