Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if u need help finding your hairline
06-21-2012, 08:33 AM,
RE: if u need help finding your hairline
thank u matt.i usually dont post anywhere i just ordered from toplace and i was reading and got started.
06-21-2012, 09:16 AM,
It must have been the info link sticky that hooked youWink
06-21-2012, 10:03 AM,
lol yeah how do u do smiles?actually it was reading some posts from new wearers and remembering back to all the confusion and how worried i was .we forget the beginning how scary it was and how hard it is.you have great taste.your product reviews are on the damn money.your very condfident as well and that helps others be confident. its amazing how a few stands of hair can change you outlook on life.i describe the feeling like going from clark kent to superman.when i remove i feel like i been exposed to cryptonite but as soon as i reattach im back to me.i wish guys or gals could understand how really once its your head even before its cut you could work it and be ok.i wish everyone could have it attached once and all the anxiety will end.
06-21-2012, 11:49 AM,
Thanks imahalogram for sharing some of your industry knowledge with us. Regarding the
Kd 151 matte lace adhesive you had mentioned, what do you guys use for debonding that product?
06-21-2012, 12:57 PM,
Good stuff thanks for the comp. I think I'll add this to the sticky.
06-21-2012, 01:53 PM,
hi cash i personally use c22 or max Remove. but any spirit gum remover like kryolans or ben nyes will work.alcohol is so drying it makes hair dead.plus after a full day under lights skin can be irritated and make it worse.to remove glue from scalp you can spray c22 and then take foil wraps,the kind for highlights and run across it, glue will slide off.kinda like a mirror slide but on ur head.or just a comb it from scalp and wash.i personally dont like mirror slide because it beats the hellout of lace.i spray remover on hair piece and soak then shampoo using a micro fiber cloth i clean base gently.apply a reconstrutor and let soak in.