Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brand new Toplace piece (pics)
06-26-2012, 10:21 AM,
RE: Brand new Toplace piece (pics)
Just a little update:

I've been wearing this new piece for a week now, and i couldn't be happier with it. i've spent a bit of time in the sun, and washed it a few times, so it's not quite as dark as it was before.. it looks really really good.

The thing i was most nervous about was returning to work. Last time i wore, my blend wasn't very good, and i got wayyyy too many questions from people at work about why my hair looked so different.. But this time it has gone really well. People seem to only notice the change of color. Had some comments about how fast my hair is "growing" (cause i shaved my head bald after i abandoned wearing my last piece).
I don't even think most people have noticed this time.. a couple of people have said "oh you colored your hair.. looks good"

Even though my having to color my hair darker was an accident (see first post), i would actually really highly recommend this trick to new wearers. So long as the blend is good, and the hairline looks real.. people are pretty much blind to changes like density/length... the only see the new hair color.

Sorry for the long post.. i'm just feeling really good this time around. i'm not constantly thinking about my hair and paranoid that people are looking at it. i KNOW it looks great and totally believable.

Thanks so much everyone for their fantastic posts on this forum.. it's made this whole experience so easy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brand new Toplace piece (pics) - Black_nail - 06-26-2012, 10:21 AM
RE: Brand new Toplace piece (pics) - fate - 06-27-2012, 09:26 PM