Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it time for me to recede (photos)
06-20-2012, 03:36 PM,
RE: is it time for me to receed
thats you in the hoody?if you gained weight and had a traumatic life event you just have to get through it and get your life back on track,i lost my brother and my partner in 4 months of each other both from car wrecks.i gained about 30 pounds and i was a recluse,i shut down,now for me to gain while i have to eat well to keep abs i cant gain alot of fat i just look flabby,i ate 24/7 or id binge on drugs and not eat then id come down and eat non stop.you have to get your life back on a track,devolop a routine.i found a puppy one day dropped off on the side of the road and it changed my life.i had to take care of her,play with her and it got me out of my cycle and i got the old me back.in 3 months i was back to myself,back to work and havent had a drink or drug in two years.i travel with my dog everywhere she flies right beside me first class.she gives me a purpose to stay on track and thats all you need is a little something anything to get you back on track and get your life back.dont lay down and give up,you have to fight it. if you lose the plot now it will be so hard to get back if you accept that as your fate.its never too late to change.nothing is ever to far gone to fix.you write the script of your life and how it plays out is your choice,you just have to take a step at time to fix it,and remember everyone loves to see a man who was once fit and attractive get old n fat and bald,dont give anyone the satisfaction.you can do it.dont look at it as the end goal but as taking one step at a time,just focus on now and eventually that day comes when you made it.everyone no matter how they look has a heartache a story an obstacle to overcome.no ones life is perfect.its your job to overcome them so well everyone looks at you as having it all.no one need know your struggle, and when they say you look amazing again just smile and say you try.

sorry i just realized.you dont look 50.i want a hoody like that where do you get one,thats so cool.ive never seen anything like that. i want to get my dad one for our next family vacation.
06-20-2012, 05:06 PM,
You're both trim attractive guys. Kudos for being willing to post full face photos.

It's really hard to know when to surrender gracefully the things of youth, especially when you have been used to the advantages of being considered good looking. I can see 40 on the horizon now, and I do sometime worry that I am fooling myself by using hairpieces to hold onto the look I have - that the day will come when no amount of fine Swiss lace and expert ventilation will be able to hide the fact that my looks are gone, and it will be harder than if I had just accepted it as it happened. I'm not talking about ditching the piece altogether - just opting for a more "mature" template.
06-20-2012, 06:31 PM,
Thats not me in the top.
Its just a picture I found.
I'm not sure if its a real thing you can buy or not?

Its a great top though!
06-20-2012, 08:54 PM,
Hersute ,looking at youre pic, i'd say at least 32.

i get around 37-38, im nearly 48.

in present tense time goes pretty slow,
its only when you look back on it its flown.

imahologram , inspiring life story sir thanks for sharing.

the hoody looks like its a photoshop job?

regards anty!
06-20-2012, 09:21 PM,
imahologram,
Thanks for sharing your 'beauty secrets'.. - the idea of 'contoured' abs never even occurred to me.. now i'm going to suspect every hot boy at the beach of 'faking it'!

I too get botox.. but other than that and the hair, that's about as much beauty-preservation i have the energy for.

Anyway, back the original question about your hairline... honestly, i say keep it as is. I know what you mean about not wanting to look tragic and like you are kidding yourself, but you're not. Through all your hard work, you DO look young and attractive.. Don't go with that Tom Ford hairline, it'll kill your look.. if you do that, u might as well stop the botox and skin treatments too.

come back to us and ask in 5 years, but you've definitely still got at least 5 good years till you even need to think about 'maturing' your hairline.
06-20-2012, 10:39 PM,
the hair looks good the way it is.
06-21-2012, 03:06 AM,
Hologram, wow that's a lot of tricks to keep looking youthful but it sure looks to be working! Good job, man! I would love to learn more about the skin work you have done and where to find out more about it, such as keeping pores small and skin tight.

Hersute - you do not look 50! And how do you pull off such short sides so perfectly? I could never have my sides that short and blend it well!
06-21-2012, 03:15 AM,
Thank you Hairenough. That comment officially wins you a gold star!

The sides aren't as short as they look. I slick them back.
Plus, because I had a scalp reduction in the 90s, my piece doesn't come down the sides at all. Its really just on top, so it makes blending a lot easier.

PS. @Imahologram,
I too was interested in the small pore thing you mentioned.
I've never heard of it before.
06-21-2012, 05:14 AM,
I've got a friend who is 19 and is EQUAL to you. So you have an idea hahaha

ps: just a little bit balder him than you HAHA
06-21-2012, 08:11 AM,
it does sound like alot but we all need good teeth,and really its like one day a month i go in and i get a facial a little titan on my jawline and have laser genisis.laser genisis is the most amazing thing for oily skin.i have tried it all.and once every few months get a lil botox and filler.but if you list it all its like god,when really its just a little as you go. skincare is important. gotta have your peptides like matrixyl and argeriline.matrixyl is broken chain of amino acids.its a peptide that send the skin the signal its been hurt so prodcue collagen,it is proven to reverse wrinkles,argeriline and serveral others are like topical botox,it signals or blocks the muscle from contracting so hard so you dont form wrinkes,wrinkles are made from skin moving.like a rubber band after contracting alot collagen breaks down and snaps if you dont move the collagen it isnt broken down and no wrinkle is formed. matrixyl is good because it produces collagen like retina but no irritration.the only proven things are antioxidants like vit. c to prevent free radical damage.like rust on a chain,the same thing that rusts it are attacking our skin breaking it down too.retina a works and proven peptides. there are many but matrixyl is one of the best.but THE TOP priority is a retinol,you must use it to have good skin,i fyour oily,it reduces wrinkles and refines skin.start slow so you dont get irritation,roc retinol is a good stroe brand but youll need to advance to green cream(its a retinol very good) or prescription retin a.im currently using obagi retinol i get it at my spa,its prescription strength i dont know if u have to get it prescribed or not,the place i go to in nashville kinda gives me stuff free if i refer my clients to them