Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it time for me to recede (photos)
06-20-2012, 12:04 PM,
is it time for me to recede (photos)
i was talking about hairlines and i am thinking about receeding but i do alot of work to not look my age,name it ive had it done.i can pass for late 20"s early 30"s i think?i cut my hair in a short cut this week and took a pic or two. one out n about one after work out so you can see in different light.i do fill in my temples with lash extension mascara,i use clear mascara apply the fibers then clear mascara again to set and lightly contour my hairline and sides with brow powder.people say no one knows and i think its true but is it time for me to receed or can i keep up the illusion of youth,ill be 36 in a month.i dont care to show my face i just want to know it looks real.id like to pull off late 20's eary 30's if i can or do i need to receed more

Attached Files Image(s)

06-20-2012, 12:45 PM,
RE: is it time for me to receed
Hey Hologram

You look great, and you're a handsome guy. I would never have guessed you're wearing a hairpiece. Is it just a front partial or a full toupee? I would let your temples be the guide to when you need to start adding recession. At the minute they look full and youthful, so no need yet.

What else have you had done to maintain your look, if you don't mind me asking?

06-20-2012, 01:09 PM,
I agree, you look GREAT! No need for any recession for years to come!
You've got it exactly right and are a testament to your post on placement.

NO-ONE would EVER guess you're wearing.
06-20-2012, 01:27 PM,
full "extensions" lol its a topper.i usually wear longer but went short to freshen this.my temples are filled in a bit.as for looks ive had full set of crowns topn bottom,they add volume to face as well,i get botox ,filler.twice yearly full face fraxel,have a titan treatment one a month to keep my jawline firm.i do facials every 3 weeks and a laser genisis to keep pores small,im oily and half italian so thats problem.i also do gymnastics almost daily.i know i sound like american psycho crazy with the upkeep but i started out very young in a looks based industry and i continue to work as a makeuo artist. so all the friends i ever made as an adullt are from the industry, i compare it to living your entire life being a contestant thats judged. gain one ounce everyone starts saying your fat. get a wrinkle your an old man,ive kept it up so far but the facade is cracking fast.im deciding lifes to short to never eat bread or have a dessert.i recommend doing things to look fresh but be warned its addictive,i compare it to coke. expensive and immediate gratification and you get hooked. nowdays theres no waiting so you see it that instant and its addictive,just get the best dr.s because as men we cant looked fixed or obviously done
06-20-2012, 01:27 PM,
I would have done A contour. Or move towards that somehow.
06-20-2012, 01:28 PM,
thank u i appreciate it
06-20-2012, 01:37 PM,
Well it's definitely working for you. Good eight-pack too.
06-20-2012, 01:45 PM,
Move towards A it will be easy and look better imo.
06-20-2012, 02:08 PM,
i think the one im waiting on will be a contour because i forgot to specify so i plan to wear it longer and then start moving into a tom ford type look.i just didnt wanna be looking goofy.sometimes its hard to get an objective opinion.

you too can have a eight pack if you live on airpopped popcorn chicken and protein drinks (sucks)i crave bread like a crack addict.if i had the self confidence to allow myself to become stocky and feel good about it id be happier.i guess ill tell ya \since you know my hairs fake,i contour my abs by drawing them in slightly.i was going to a pool party cook out that evening where id be in a swimsuit,buy yourself the IT cosmetics perfect abs kit,you gotta have lil something to work with but it makes something SOMETHING.its very easy to use.
06-20-2012, 02:40 PM,
You keep it up whilst you can!
One day, it can all end without you wanting it or being ready for it.

This is me 18 months ago on my 50th birthday.
I've never eaten healthily, never been to a gym and play no sports.
I smoke and I used to like my amphetamines.
I ran 5 businesses and hardly slept.

I thought I was staying pretty preserved for my age, considering the above poor lifestyle.
Then BANG, I had a heart attack and developed heart failure and can barely work. I've gained 70lbs!!

I deserve no sympathy as anyone who knows me tells me, I've been heading towards it for decades!

My point is: Do what you can, whilst you can, whatever that is, as long as you enjoy it.

I'm just going to have to buy myself one of these hoody tops!

Attached Files Image(s)