Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to buy accessories UK
06-20-2012, 07:27 AM,
Where to buy accessories UK
Just wondering where the Uk guys buy their accessories , I was told about http://www.bargainlacewigs.co.uk/index.p...at&catId=5 but it's right on my door step and don't want to be ordering from somewhere so close to home .

Any other good places ?
06-20-2012, 07:31 AM,
RE: Where to buy accessories UK
Try eBay.co.uk. Lots of suppliers use ebay to sell their stuff in the UK.
Just do a search for the product name or search under 'lace-front, toupee"
If you add the 'toupee' you tend to get suppliers of men's stuff. Without it, its all women's wigs.
06-20-2012, 07:46 AM,
I wanted to find an official website so I can contact them etc as I don't really know what brands I'm looking for
06-20-2012, 10:52 AM,
What is it you need/want?

Tapes, glues, desolver?

If you read up about them on the sites that do sell them, outside of the UK, you can then decide which ones you want and get their brand names.
Most products are international.

You can always contact bargainlacewigs and ask them about their range over the phone or via email.
Doesn't mean you have to order from them.
Just get the brand names & order elsewhere.
06-20-2012, 11:49 PM,
Hey, just put 'hairpiece tape uk' into google-loads of options! Regards
06-24-2012, 02:50 AM,
I use bargainlacewigs too even though I'm not in the UK and they are a really amazing company. They ship glues and tapes to me quicker and cheaper from UK to Canada than I can get from USA to Canada which is my neighbouring country.

MattNH wrote:
"Hey, just put 'hairpiece tape uk' into google-loads of options! Regards "

Yes but I'm sure like most of us, he's looking for a recommendation for a place that is reliable and trustworthy. Just telling someone to "go google it" will bring up all sorts of crap on the internet. I like to buy from places people have recommended rather than be burned by some cowboy I have never heard of.