Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template help? (photos)
06-21-2012, 02:37 PM,
RE: Template help?
I have taken the head measurements also, with the help of my wife. So I have the 7 measurements like what Hollywood Lace asks for on their site. I would want them to go by the measurements more than the template when in doubt. I remember the first topper template I made it turned out to be too small. My front hairline was like 5 fingers of my eye brows instead of the 3 and roughly a half I do now. But the convention in Chicago helped me get that sorted as they used to say. I don't want to shave my head and go without hair for 6 or so weeks. All I can do is get as close as I can order one then once my head is shaved to wear this one order another one with a new template and then should be good to go from there. Would be nice to have one of the conventions and have some one make the template for me. I plan on using the method J. Rob uses on his Full Cap Essentials video, consists of tape and glue. I appreciate all of this help. I do wish now I had went directly to full cap when I first started. But I have learned so much since first starting this voyage some 8 years ago.

Messages In This Thread
Template help? (photos) - macmike - 06-20-2012, 06:13 AM
RE: Template help? - Snipe - 06-21-2012, 02:29 AM
RE: Template help? - macmike - 06-21-2012, 05:16 AM
RE: Template help? - Snipe - 06-21-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Template help? - macmike - 06-21-2012, 02:37 PM
RE: Template help? - Snipe - 06-21-2012, 11:19 PM