Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template help? (photos)
06-21-2012, 01:05 PM,
RE: Template help?
I'm on my phone still so I'm in a be as thorough as I can be without getting to my laptop.

I can't give any pointers right now I'm the shape of that thing but I well once I see it on the big screen. One of my points is I think your piece is going to be too big for your head based off that template. This is just the beginning of this discussion but I'm a tell you what I did with my template.

Bear in mind they're just going to be taking the French lace or whatever the bases that you're taking in laying over the top of that and compressing it down therefore it's going to have a bigger overall diameter all the way around the perimeter. After I was done with mine you're going to freak out what I did but I cut it right down the middle from the front to the back. Then I took it and I movie together bye-bye eighth of an inch and retape it down the middle thus shrinking it from ear to ear. Then from ear to ear since I decide I cut it right down the middle again shrunk it up by eight image then re-taped it. Now when they laid nice SFS over the top of it and put it all down it was actually closer to my head shape and not as big as it would've been if I would've shrunk my template down.

I'm not necessarily recommending this at this point until I can Exley capture pictures and do one but I'm just telling you that's what I did and it worked out perfectly.

Think you may need to think about showing a little bit more of your natural hair around the perimeter.

Especially if you're not using method I just suggested.

Tough to get this right on little phone screen but it is what it is I think you get the idea and I can elaborate more and take some pics this weekend...

You going to be using tape or glue?

Messages In This Thread
Template help? (photos) - macmike - 06-20-2012, 06:13 AM
RE: Template help? - Snipe - 06-21-2012, 02:29 AM
RE: Template help? - macmike - 06-21-2012, 05:16 AM
RE: Template help? - Snipe - 06-21-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Template help? - macmike - 06-21-2012, 02:37 PM
RE: Template help? - Snipe - 06-21-2012, 11:19 PM