Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEN Cleansing conditioner
06-19-2012, 08:43 AM,
RE: WEN Cleansing conditioner
i almostttt posted about this but i felt i was being a know it all.when i read men were not washing their hair for days i was gonna explain how people have used conditioner only or crene rinse washes to preserve color for years,wen is amazing.i know redhead went from coloring her hair every 4 weeks to 6 months,u can start by just using conditioner and brush through hair in shower to get product out.hair has got to be free and moveable to look real, if someone is spraying their hair into a very fixed style,real hair or fake it looks wiggy or at worst dated,.a conditioner rinse daily to remove product is a must and wont hurt hair.i personally use wen on my unit and a regular detergent shampoo on real hair to get any glue out.when rebonded i then use a little dap of a hair mask as a creme styling product and spray with alchol free hair spray then wash the unit in wen nightly then apply joico kpak,u must use reconstructor.kpak will revive the deadest of hair,hair is dead from the root on alll people,it dies as it emerges the scalp.only difference in ours is no scalp oil.its just like dry scalp.theres no need to wash hair every three days sleep in a sprayed style and just redo,hairs gotta move and be free.i highlyyyyyy recommend wen its amazing.if you get glue on your unit youll need a deep cleanser.i have to remove and rebond daily because it work out 6 days a week and go out clubbing 3 nights a week probably.i dont see how soaking your hair in alcohol is good,c22 is a must for clean up.people wont wash but will use pur alcohol to clean up?odd.also try using cold water rinse only because heat opens cuticle,if i can have healthy hair with as much redoing as i do anyone can,im about to cut my unit short because their was a fire in the townhome next to me and the smoke will not come out of my hair pieces,i had several units but the only one i can wear is my emergency one i had in my car,im waiting for my custom from toplace,wen makes it look good but its older and with my length i wanna cut it short to freshen it,i mighttt post pics tonight after i go out,

Messages In This Thread
WEN Cleansing conditioner - Sidney_Matthew - 06-19-2012, 05:14 AM
RE: WEN Cleansing conditioner - Snipe - 06-19-2012, 07:02 AM
RE: WEN Cleansing conditioner - imahologram - 06-19-2012, 08:43 AM
RE: WEN Cleansing conditioner - Snipe - 06-19-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: WEN Cleansing conditioner - ToplaceUSA - 06-19-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: WEN Cleansing conditioner - Hersute - 06-19-2012, 08:11 PM