Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if u need help finding your hairline
06-20-2012, 02:56 PM,
RE: if u need help finding your hairline
I didn't think Enrique Iglesias' hair was a secret?
06-20-2012, 03:10 PM,
well its not but still people dont talk about it
06-20-2012, 03:23 PM,
Well, to be fair, whats to talk about?
He looks good.
Thats all that really matters.
06-20-2012, 05:10 PM,
Hologram - it was stupid of me to ask you to gossip in your line of work, and I would hate to see you damage your livelihood. To be honest, if it were me I would delete your post above, just in case.
06-20-2012, 05:20 PM,
06-20-2012, 07:18 PM,
ok heres my say on hollywood an celebs,without chance of getting myself in trouble.hair pieces are used alot more than u know,its not a handful its alottt.all movies do something to male leads hair of a certain age or if they are thin younger,a small thin spot looks like a a huge bald hole on camera.hd is reality on crack.people say its just real life,no,u cant see a drop of prespiration actually form in real life,u can in hd.hd ruined many older artists career,where as you could pile on layers of makeup and hair in the old days,now days it has to be unperceptible to the eye have no texture but be perfect.do you know how hard that is to do.do u know how hard it is for anyone to withstand,actors arent models so many have very reallll issues.men are having to like never before step up their game,its more so the exception to not have somethingggg done to hair.good hair goes unseen,thats the point you dont know.its the few bad you know about or those who transitioned less than graceful in the public eye.if you see a man in his late 30's eary 40's with a gorgeous head of flowing hair say what percentage of the population has that.what go into any makeup trailer on any set open a cabinet labeled male prostethics youll find more male hair pieces than female pieces.the leads are kept by actor(worn) or key stylist there are always 2 of every style.one to be cleaned one that is worn.we typically rebond daily due heat of lighting unless we are trying to preserve continuity and we dont wanna risk postion changing in scene,we film the same scene over several days manyyy times.it is always rebonded for costume changes.the slew of pieces in man makeup trailer are for extras,those are applied in front of anyone,they are extras with leads they arent applied in front of anyone except in actors personal trailer on set,no pics exist no cellphones are allowed to be on during process.ive had mine taken away as i entered.its done in the back of trailer in a completely blocked out part so no press or paparazz can posssibly see,you can not have the piece in your hand it must be in a container before you leave makeup trailer to go to actors trailer to apply,incase press were to photgraph you with piece in hand entering.you can be sued for breach of contract and held liable for actors damages to image if you reveal it,no one want to be sued for 100 million dollars because he blabbed about a toupee.i didnt say anything to get me in trouble because i know what i can an cant say.industry standard adhesive is kd 151 matte lace adhesive its very strong but so drying to piece.
06-20-2012, 11:46 PM,
....and the Academy Award for 'Best new Forum member of 2012' goes too....

"imahologram"

Love reading your posts dude, you seem like a decent guy with an interesting lifestyle! Keep living the dream for us married guys lol. On that note, I've been told to get on with the washing up *sigh*

Regards
06-20-2012, 11:48 PM,
Matt.....you make me smile!
@imahologram
I just ordered kd 151 matte lace adhesive
06-21-2012, 04:07 AM,
i count my 3 frown lines then a 1/4 " above the top one, bingo my hairline,
just hope i dont get another frown line to confuse me,lol

+1
06-21-2012, 08:33 AM,
thank u matt.i usually dont post anywhere i just ordered from toplace and i was reading and got started.