Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
curious about your bonding
06-18-2012, 09:15 AM,
RE: curious about your bonding
sorry i do ramble.i know,im like stream of consciousness random thoughts<im ocd ,im trying.lol.i started with all lace and blue lace tape.seriously by the time i left salon it was lifting.i do believe my body chemsitry dissolves it.like for example most people get facial filler twice a year my face dissolves it in two months,botox last 3 to 4 on most last two months on me,my body quickly metabolizes things.it takes a bank mortage to get me drunk and even then i am sober in a few hrs,ive never had to sleep it off im sober by time i hit the bed,i probably have over active thyroid but since it keeps me lean i dont bother with getting it checked,lol.anyway sorry let me focus,i tried glue to scalp lace lifted in a day as well.so we went to poly perimeter and glue that worked alot better,i cant do any lace i have to have full poly but even that lifted after sweating ,like the full front was popping up on second day sides would stay but once front lifted no patch work can keep the ripple effect of it creeping back and sides lifting.the reason i use red liner taped to poly and bond the tape to the glue basically is its easier to clean since nothing was working.a strong tape and glue was a strong hold but after working out front popped after a day 2 anyway and then clean was hell.so with red liner i just pull the tape off from the hair easily and its basically clean.it saves me from having to clean glue directly from hair since all the glue is on scalp or tape.i just lift hair remove the tape wash and dry apply kpak reconstructor flip over and retape base get in shower c22 and comb out glue and clean my hair.get out do my skincare prep and reglue my scalp and apply.the redliner is just to make clean up easy because everything i tried still had lifted after a long night out or working out so i just gave in a made it my routine.i dont feel comfortable with a patch job light hold i like it bonded like steel.i was wondering if anyone was able to get that with tape alone.those extenda tabs are proflex i just couldnt think of the name,lol.thanks for your time.sorry for my rambling im ocd and dyslexic so yeah im a horrible typist and i cant keep on track for shit.

Messages In This Thread
curious about your bonding - imahologram - 06-17-2012, 08:12 PM
RE: curious about your bonding - imahologram - 06-18-2012, 09:15 AM
RE: curious about your bonding - Hersute - 06-19-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: curious about your bonding - Hersute - 06-20-2012, 06:39 AM
RE: curious about your bonding - rscout - 07-09-2012, 11:15 PM
RE: curious about your bonding - Hersute - 07-10-2012, 03:49 AM
RE: curious about your bonding - rscout - 07-11-2012, 07:11 PM
RE: curious about your bonding - rscout - 07-12-2012, 08:23 AM