Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
curious about your bonding
06-17-2012, 10:12 PM,
RE: curious about your bonding
I`m a bit confused [sorry] --- am not fully understanding your bonding method etc. You say you are using Redliner tape on the Poly part [is the front just lace?] and you are applying Ultrahold glue to the scalp and pressing the taped part down onto glue ? When you say the system slides off / comes loose, do you mean the system comes free leaving the tape [fully] on the head/scalp? Redliner tape is only for short-term ` light` hold .... I have rolls of it which I use sometimes.. .I don`t even need to use lace-release to free the system from it... I can literally just peel the system off no problem. I have never heard of guys taping part or all of a perimeter and then pressing it down onto/into glue...not saying some don`t but I`m not aware that it`s commonly-done..... usually people either use all -tape with tape contours for the front bit, or taped sides/back and glue at the front or all-glue...... can`t say I ever heard of someone taping the perimeter and then putting it down onto glue [maybe I`m misunderstanding you though] Have you tried ` proflex tapes` ? Apparently gives exceptionally strong holds..... https://www.google.ie/search?aq=f&sugexp...flex+tapes
You say you tried `` them all it seems`` ..... well I can`t see how the strong tapes wouldn`t hold for you as they do for anyone else....... bear in mind though, that going to gyms with the usual physical exertion/sweating/heat will impact on even the best bonding materials. You refer to ` Got2b` glued spiking glue I guess .... it actually gives an extremely good hold, but will not withstand exposure to water or profuse sweating....can tend to ` lift` / lose it`s grip at the very edge, so a bit of tape/glue at the very front ` deals` with that issue.....it releases very easily in the shower and simply rinses off under running water--no need to shampoo it out usually....... it has it`s place/uses ..it`s quick/easy to apply and will give a good hold for a day or two...cheap to buy too.
Maybe you can correct me /clarify exactly what you are using and how you apply it, as I`m a little confused on your method. Regards.

Messages In This Thread
curious about your bonding - imahologram - 06-17-2012, 08:12 PM
RE: curious about your bonding - Paul In Ireland - 06-17-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: curious about your bonding - Hersute - 06-19-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: curious about your bonding - Hersute - 06-20-2012, 06:39 AM
RE: curious about your bonding - rscout - 07-09-2012, 11:15 PM
RE: curious about your bonding - Hersute - 07-10-2012, 03:49 AM
RE: curious about your bonding - rscout - 07-11-2012, 07:11 PM
RE: curious about your bonding - rscout - 07-12-2012, 08:23 AM